MM Oct 18, 2007

There’s probably already a thread for this but I didn’t see it in my 3 second search.

Who’s going? I think I am.

:clap: I’m there!!! And you are too Kevin…

:clap: I'm there!!! And you are too Kevin...
When I come for dinner I'll have a little something for you...

Ill be there…green and mean

Yawn! Is there any buzz at all on the campus?

the only buzz ive noticed is from people who are into sports, which on this campus doesnt seem like alot

Ill be there. skipping lacrosse practice to come

It is sad that on the same night we will have a Midnight Madness that no one is talking about, USF is playing as the #2 team in America on National TV…what could have been (slightly)…

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;262784]It is sad that on the same night we will have a Midnight Madness that no one is talking about, USF is playing as the #2 team in America on National TV…what could have been (slightly)…[/QUOTE]

You think that is bad. For this Memphis fan, our boys ran all over them in their final C-USA game back in 2004. Seeing them at #2 while my Tigers blow makes me want to vomit.

I dont think Im going. Im not really into Niners basketball…

:lol::lmao::grin::smirk::silly:

[B]GET HYPE NINER NATION!!![/B]

I guarantee the Niners win both of their scrimmages tonight.

You think that is bad. For this Memphis fan, our boys ran all over them in their final C-USA game back in 2004. Seeing them at #2 while my Tigers blow makes me want to vomit.

a lot changes in 3 years, you’ve followed our program, you should know that.

Is there a schedule of events? I want to know what time I should show up for something I care to see.

[QUOTE=ninerID;262814]I want to know what time I should show up[/QUOTE]
Yep, when and where is Over40 buying the drinks?

I’ll be there. I might show up alone (couldn’t get anybody to go), but I just wanna get a taste of what we’re getting into this year.

I'll be there. I might show up alone (couldn't get anybody to go), but I just wanna get a taste of what we're getting into this year.

First sign that you need new friends. Hang with the people who get hype for the Niners just like you do :shades::biggrin:

Here’s what I expect to see tonight. Will be funny to see how bad I miss the mark:

[list type=decimal]
[]Sloppy play and no defense aside from a half dozen steals.
[
]Jerrell Lewis - will barely sniff the floor, unless Gerrity can’t practice either.
[]Big Phil - will not be a defensive factor. Hopefully, he will rebound and score with ease over our undersized team
[
]The Goonj - will swat at least one shot and lead in rebounding. Couple stickbacks and some intensity
[]Mack - wont play on the inside as his size suggests he should. Will prefer to drift outside and shoot short jumpers.
[
]Coley - will remind fans of Grier as a frosh, both good and bad. No jumper at all.
[]Wilderness - will remind fans of Eddie as a frosh (not as a SR!). Will foul a lot, but fans will like him. Hustle champion?
[
]Dewhurst - lots of athleticism, still timid on offense, not sure where he fits in on that side of the floor. Will beat Coley in the dunk contest cause Coley won’t get his final one off due to difficulty
[]Barnett - ugly shot, great size. Redshirt? Would love to have his size & athleticism on the defensive perimeter.
[
]Gerrity - if he plays - will attack the basket but wont pass as much as we want him to
[]Ian & Leemire - more of what we know them for.
[
]Harris - 1:1 Turnover to sick play ratio. He will leave burn marks on the floor on fastbreaks.
[]Bones - New ink. Still scrawny. Better shot %.
[
]Church - will anchor that bench like a champion.
[/LIST]

When did this thread become “list every possible negative”? :frowning:

at least you get to watch them suck…

Here's what I expect to see tonight. Will be funny to see how bad I miss the mark: [list type=decimal] [*]Sloppy play and no defense aside from a half dozen steals. [*]Jerrell Lewis - will barely sniff the floor, unless Gerrity can't practice either. [*]Big Phil - will not be a defensive factor. Hopefully, he will rebound and score with ease over our undersized team [*]The Goonj - will swat at least one shot and lead in rebounding. Couple stickbacks and some intensity [*]Mack - wont play on the inside as his size suggests he should. Will prefer to drift outside and shoot short jumpers. [*]Coley - will remind fans of Grier as a frosh, both good and bad. No jumper at all. [*]Wilderness - will remind fans of Eddie as a frosh (not as a SR!). Will foul a lot, but fans will like him. Hustle champion? [*]Dewhurst - lots of athleticism, still timid on offense, not sure where he fits in on that side of the floor. Will beat Coley in the dunk contest cause Coley won't get his final one off due to difficulty [*]Barnett - ugly shot, great size. Redshirt? Would love to have his size & athleticism on the defensive perimeter. [*]Gerrity - if he plays - will attack the basket but wont pass as much as we want him to [*]Ian & Leemire - more of what we know them for. [*]Harris - 1:1 Turnover to sick play ratio. He will leave burn marks on the floor on fastbreaks. [*]Bones - New ink. Still scrawny. Better shot %. [*]Church - will anchor that bench like a champion.[/LIST]

haha, it took you longer to think that and write it than the 8 min continous clock scrimmage will take.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;262827]Here’s what I expect to see tonight.[/QUOTE]
I want to see NA with his orange neck tie. :49ers:

[QUOTE=ninerID;262849]haha, it took you longer to think that and write it than the 8 min continous clock scrimmage will take.[/QUOTE]

Probably!

[QUOTE=HP49er;262851]I want to see NA with his orange neck tie. :49ers:[/QUOTE]

That sucker is cursed. I lost a bet to Jaxbearcat. Dont ask.