Move the students back to 104

The problem is that these students don’t know how to get rowdy and do these things. We have been so bad for so long. The SR class has seen win totals of 13, 6, and 8. It will take some time so I wouldn’t be concerned with one game. The fun will be watching it build back up. That said keep in mind that we are still a young team so I expect us to win some we didn’t expect and lose some we didn’t expect.

3 Likes

We need someone to bridge that gap. I have volunteered my time and talents.

1 Like

The good news is that this is like doing experiments on fruit flies–their life span is short. If we missed our opportunity with a few classes of students who never saw what fun this could be, we may never get them back, but we will have new students moving into those dorm rooms every semester. All we need to do is start winning and it will get right back on track.

Definitely sure that I was at the game last night, so I’ll just have to respectfully disagree that the students in 111 were silent sitting automatons.

Anyway, mentioned to my son that no balloons, big heads, etc distributed to the students for the game (though didn’t really need vs Cats). Plus no Norm t-shirt blaster, Chick-fil-A blimp, Ric Flair claps + “Woo!” during FTs, post victory confetti, etc. Very minimalist!

Do not bring back rick flair. Awful!

But I do like the big heads. And no confetti was odd. I’m guessing they are tired of cleaning it or someone didn’t think we would win so didn’t bother ordering confetti.

That picture with Halton full seems like a long time ago. It’s a different game experience with when it’s packed in there.

Thank goodness these are gone!!!

3 Likes

Been a season ticket holder since 94…get tickets every year…but I haven’t gone to a game (until last night) in so long I’ve never seen the ric flair video in Halton.

No doubt students should move back to 104. Even when I was a student 2012-16, the atmosphere was fun. Granted, A10 conference play was better. I have no doubt that Hill would do whatever he could to make Halton what it once was. We’re on the right track. What happened to the white board? That was fun, too.

When you lose tradition, you can create something new. I have a feeling our AD is working on that.

it was academic night for athletics so after many teams went to be recognized during halftime. They left shortly there after.

Back to the dorms to study. :grin:

1 Like