mUSChamp fired

You haven’t competed with App State in football yet!!! I’m not an App State fan if that’s what you are insinuating. LOL.

Good god where did I say we have competed with App? Just pointing out no one here thinks we are some football powerhouse. Hell almost our entire fanbase acknowledges we have been terrible. I am not sure how that equates to being delusional. Sure we are happy our recruiting has gotten better and we made a bowl game in our 7th year of having a team. Sure we hoped to finish above .500 - but you would be hard pressed to find many niner fans that have some irrational expectations in the next few years. In basketball now maybe that is different, but not football.

I only brought up App because their fanbase routinely expects and thinks they should be playing for a national title and cant figure out why they are stuck in the sun belt. Now thats delusional.

1 Like

Maybe you aren’t an Appy fan but you are still a Gomer and a troll. You sure are concerned about our mental health though.

1 Like

clt says we have passed appy and are moving in on cincy

I watch Saban get exposed by Clemson a couple of years ago. Same with all the “good” coaches.

To me, at our level, it’s getting players, drawing an interest in the program, beating the teams you should, and keeping players motivated.

I’ve have written many times that I don’t know if he knows anything about football, but his will run thru a wall for him and he hypes the program.

Will it win national championships? Probably not. But to me we have passed several CUSA teams in two short years and to me, it’s a whole better than the alternative.

4 Likes

Do not feed the troll.

1 Like

Don’t feed the troll or don’t acknowledge the truth. Y’all should stick with what you know and football sure as hell ain’t it. And it seems to me as bad as you say Lambert was, Healy could’ve used a few more of his players today.

Vandy should hire Napier.

Napier I believe is like Clark, he’s happy where he is and will pick his spot. Don’t think that would be Vandy.

Yeah it seems as though Napier is going for the long play here.

The Sun Belt has become a very respectable football league. So jumping from there to a higher level ACC/SEC position is not out of the question.

I guess Beamer was ready to be a head coach. Does this mean if VT comes calling in the next 12-18 months he doesn’t go???

I’m convinced that’s the case too. Was thinking that when I posted But he’s a TN guy. Vandy should throw him the best offer they can make because it’d be a coup to get him.

I’d absolutely make that phone call if I was them, not going to get much better than him.

Moot point now but Satterfield’s interest in the opening has caused some feathers to be ruffled. :wink:

This or Clark at UAB. I bet on Clark, though.