mUSChamp fired

I found it

2 Likes

Good find rook :wink:

1 Like

I’d remind him but I think he’s been banned from all social media platforms. :grinning:

I am positive this won’t be popular, but Healy isn’t all you guys think he is. Peel back the layers of hype and drawing attention to himself and you have a mediocre, at best, minded football coach. There is nothing innovative about him at all, nor is there anything innovative about his coordinators. They are (and not as successfully) trying to run the same copycat schemes that everyone else is and their wrinkles aren’t very football smart. I mean, does trying to run gimmick plays to gain a yard or convert a 2-pt conversion sound innovative to you? No, it isn’t, it’s a last grasp of someone who isn’t all that savvy in either game management or scheme. And everyone who thinks he belongs on the short list of every major job that opens up, quit being delusional, we are a bottom team in the worst conference in FBS football.

You can make that same argument about the majority of coaches in FBS. National writers are listing Healy on these coaching lists not Charlotte fans.

National writers? How about local hype men pushing his name out there and regional writers taking the bait

We have local hype men? I have a list of things I need them to go work on.

3 Likes

clt welcomes mike houston to our chat page

4 Likes

Agree completely.

Can we say that Saban is that good and has schemes that only his great mind could think of, or is his job made much easier by having a team full of 5 star players (and by the way, the elite of those 5 star players). I don’t think that anyone agrees that Healy is the football whisperer, but you ride what you brung until it bucks you. Don’t know when that bucking may occur, however for those that thought Houston was “The Man”; his skills aren’t so great either. At the end of the day, you can be a great coach and with all 1 star players, and your success will be very limited. In comparison, you can have a meh coach with all 5 stars and their success will be much more frequent.

The proof of Healy will be on the field, wins and losses, and our overall improvement year to year. You can throw this year out, doesn’t count. Our recruiting is improving by all measuring devices. We will hopefully see if we are headed in the right direction next year (hopefully). A good coach is like a good general manager. He has to be a leader who like any good executive surrounds himself with competent assistants who do the day to day grunt work that ultimately makes all the difference. I think we are headed in the right direction myself.

3 Likes

And here is the problem, this is the most delusional fan base oh I have ever been around, LOL. Y’all think you’re something special around here. You do realize that you’re not Alabama or Georgia or Florida or even South Carolina when it comes to recruiting players, yet all you talked about is we need more Charlotte area players. Well you got some, and you are worse this year. And someone made the comparison that if Sabin have this situation? Again, delusional fan base. This is not a football state this is not a football city, the fans here are not nearly as smart about it as they think they are. Stepped out of your little bubble, and see what real football is like everywhere else.

I’m just a charlotte fan. Who the heck are you and where are your credentials that make you an authority on our football program?

3 Likes

Getting bored in boondocks, coming here to entertain your self? Get back to your cabin and enjoy your own team before they get waxed by Coastal this Saturday.

And clearly not a fan of Healy, the 49ers, or the city of Charlotte. Why are you here?

4 Likes

Well why don’t you tell us how to act and how to respond since we are so delusional and don’t understand football.

I assume that you want us to chant, “We suck, what do we want; to suck more; how long do we want it; forever”.

What point are you even trying to prove with your rants. Like I had stated earlier, the majority of the 49er fan base understands that it takes time to be successful (which includes more valleys than peaks), but without passionate fan bases, what’s the use in trying (supply and demand).

Many of us know that Healey is less an X’s and O’s guy and more of a inspirational leader. Maybe this is what we need right now to pull in more talented players, or maybe it isn’t. Who knows (including someone as knowledgeable as yourself). If you know the future, please provide me the Powerball numbers as I would love to retire and potentially look to hire you as our next coach.

Again, what is your point and what are you expecting from us.

BTW - what fan base do you hail from?

1 Like

Damn - here I was sitting in my home on the Lake thinking we were Alabama, Georgia, or even South Carolina. Man is my bubble burst. Guess you told us!

So now you can go back to your 1 room shanty in the mountains, Gomer. Your mission has been a success.

5 Likes

Maybe a little delusional thinking around here is a good thing…b/c that means you give a dam about your program.

3 Likes

Agree with this 100%. Go Niners!

Go Niners!!!

Huh? My god we have acknowledge that we have been awful for years. We got to a bowl game last year and were happy. No one here expected an undefeated season this year hell most were just hoping for .500. Our recruiting has gone from terrible to pretty solid - so being happy with that makes us delusional?

If we are delsusional - you should meet some App folks…

1 Like