Naming Announcement - Tuesday 6/11 - Put your guesses here

Publix? They are wanting to make a move into the Charlotte areaā€¦

Putting all the pieces together, I think Iā€™ve got it:

Not enough toilets?

Zurn Stadium.

Kohler Stadium.

Loweā€™s Stadium

They have also asked that the temporary seating be installed in July and August, and the lights to be put up after the season with the donation.

I just hope it isnā€™t anything stupid like the Yum! Center.

Iā€™m going with Lowes, energy company or individual person like Mac Everett.

Bojangles. Name it after Bojangles.

Cookout Coliseum.

Iā€™d be surprised if it was an engineering firm. Not only do these folks not need to advertise to the general community, but at least from the energy firm perspective things are a bit low right now and thereā€™s not a lot of free cash around.

I saw we do it after our most notable alumni: Aiken Stadium.

clt stadium.

CHP makes a large donation to call it ā€œUNCC Stadiumā€ and then resigns.

Agreed! And Thank you! I would be honored!

Going to go with Duke Energy or Loweā€™s. Could be with one of the large healthcare providers in the area, like Novant. Hope itā€™s not something like Chiquita Banana Stadium- that might beat out the Yum! Center for worst name.

Just saw this: ā€œ[font=sans-serif][size=13px]Novant Health announced a new system-wide brand launch in February 2013ā€ - [/size][/font][font=sans-serif][/size][size=13px]http://www.novanthealth.org/AboutUs/MakingHealthcareRemarkable.aspx/[/size][/font]

So I stand behind my guess that it could be Novant Stadium.

Panthers Stadium

#1. Novant- fits in perfectly with the rebranding
#2. Belk
#3. Tedā€™s Dildo Emporium

Novantā€™s not a bad guess.

Any big donors weā€™re not thinking of?

Belk Stadium is always a possibility.

Judy Rose Stadium

Doesnā€™t this type of information normally get leaked out before the big announcement?

Yeah, when you have a local sports writer that cares enough to dig and ask questions.