Nate Davis - draft discussion

Any info on how our guys performed?

0 Likes

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-charlotte

Word from pro day is Davis does not get past the 75th pick on Day 2.

0 Likes

clt says more money and exposure coming to uncccc Charlotte

0 Likes

Sounds like he might go right around the same time Larry did.

0 Likes

1 Like

clt says we need a foggie nfl chat page

0 Likes

0 Likes

Dane Brugler from The Athletic did a full 7 round “what I’m hearing” mock draft on Monday. He has Nate going in the 3rd round - 79th overall - to Atlanta. Larry was the first pick of the 3rd round in 2017 at 65th overall.

Just based on everything I read, I’m feeling pretty confident that Nate goes in round 3. Good OL prospects are a rarity these days, so I imagine a run on them will start and someone will take him in that stretch.

0 Likes

Dane Brugler’s massive draft guide, “The Beast,” was released on The Athletic today. He ranked Nate as his number 4 guard prospect overall, with a 3rd/4th round grade. Only 10 days out, excited to see where Nate lands.

0 Likes

I’m optimistic he’s taken in the 3rd like Larry.

1 Like

Gil Brandt has Nate at #70 in his top 150 prospects.

1 Like

0 Likes

clt says we need a name change.

0 Likes

http://draftanalyst.com/earlier-we-think

Nate Davis/OG/Charlotte: Since the Senior Bowl, Davis has been a player on the rise. Teams love his size and believe he could quickly start on Sundays. Truth be told, there was a concern over whether Davis could handle a complex blocking scheme, one reason he’s had a large number of predraft visits. His official visit list included the Buffalo Bills, Atlanta Falcons, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Chicago Bears, New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins . Right now the Jacksonville Jaguars and Carolina Panthers seem the hottest for Davis, and they could look his way in Round 3.

1 Like

1. MINNESOTA VIKINGS: G NATE DAVIS, CHARLOTTE
0 Likes

clt would love to see Davis as a panther…

1 Like

I will literally tear up the first time I see a NINER become a final roster Panther.

0 Likes