NCAA Football 10

A few of us did an online dynasty with last years game that went pretty well. wanted to guage interest and see if anyone would be interested in doing it this season as well.

We got through about 4 season before calling it quits.

Current Members:
Me
Ziggo314
Hooner
Powerbait
Charlottefan
The Greatest

Probable:
Lew
shagg

I’m gonna pick this up, so I’m in on 360.

I am in.

I call dibs on the Charlotte 49ers.

I call dibs on the Charlotte 49ers.
That's like calling shotgun before leaving the house. Dibs [B]denied[/B].

[QUOTE=NLP;410884]That’s like calling shotgun before leaving the house. Dibs [B]denied[/B].[/QUOTE]

I already have the game paid off, whatchutalkinbout willis?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;410880]I call dibs on the Charlotte 49ers.[/QUOTE]

Can you play as a created school? If so, I don’t think anybody should be able to play as Charlotte (or any obvious derivatives) but it would be cool to have a conference made up of NN.Ner-created schools.

In related news, there will be in-game audio to accompany the 49ers team name. No more “The Home Team”!

[QUOTE=thelew1014;410933]Can you play as a created school? If so, I don’t think anybody should be able to play as Charlotte (or any obvious derivatives) but it would be cool to have a conference made up of NN.Ner-created schools.[/QUOTE]

You can create schools…but I dont know if you can use them in online dynasties.

[QUOTE=The Lax;410948]You can create schools…but I dont know if you can use them in online dynasties.[/QUOTE]

I know you can use user created schools in offline dynasties, I did it on Xbox at least with NCAA 2005 or 2006.

I’m down for 360.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;410949]I know you can use user created schools in offline dynasties, I did it on Xbox at least with NCAA 2005 or 2006.[/QUOTE]

Yep. But this is the first year that the 360 game will have a create-a-team feature, so itll probably be unlikely that you can use them in an online dynasty. I think it’s be cool to have created recruits you can recruit against other teams for.

[QUOTE=The Lax;410968]Yep. But this is the first year that the 360 game will have a create-a-team feature, so itll probably be unlikely that you can use them in an online dynasty. I think it’s be cool to have created recruits you can recruit against other teams for.[/QUOTE]

If you can’t use created teams in dynasty, it defeats the purpose for me. I hope they are included in offline dynasty at least. I imagine there is going to be some sort of content filter for online.

Yes, you will be able to do an Online Dynasty with a created team.

This being said, I propose that we all use created teams (not Charlotte though… I refuse to play vs. my school) and take over a conference.

My team:
Nantahala University Wayahs
Franklin, NC

[QUOTE=thelew1014;411800]Yes, you will be able to do an Online Dynasty with a created team.

This being said, I propose that we all use created teams (not Charlotte though… I refuse to play vs. my school) and take over a conference.
[/QUOTE]

Having everyone in the same conference would not work out that great. IT’s best to have at most 3 people in the same conference. I’d like to see everyone in a nonBCS conference and try to win the BCS title. I came close a few times in last years dyanasty, but always ended up in the Rose Bowl as BYU.

[QUOTE=The Lax;412343]Having everyone in the same conference would not work out that great. IT’s best to have at most 3 people in the same conference. I’d like to see everyone in a nonBCS conference and try to win the BCS title. I came close a few times in last years dyanasty, but always ended up in the Rose Bowl as BYU.[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn’t it work out that great? Put everybody in a non-BCS conference and no matter what happens out-of-conference, there is still a champion at the end. Plus, if everybody is in the same conference then everybody will play everybody.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;412346]Why wouldn’t it work out that great? Put everybody in a non-BCS conference and no matter what happens out-of-conference, there is still a champion at the end. Plus, if everybody is in the same conference then everybody will play everybody.[/QUOTE]

Getting people to play their games on time is the issue. User vs User games are alot harder to schedule(figuring out whn both will be available to play the game) than User vs CPU games(can play anytime during the “week”).

[QUOTE=The Lax;412348]Getting people to play their games on time is the issue. User vs User games are alot harder to schedule(figuring out whn both will be available to play the game) than User vs CPU games(can play anytime during the “week”).[/QUOTE]

Just set a game day each week?

[QUOTE=thelew1014;412350]Just set a game day each week?[/QUOTE]

Takes too long. We advanced the in game week every 2 or 3 days. typically finished a season in a month, including the offseason

[QUOTE=The Lax;412353]Takes too long. We advanced the in game week every 2 or 3 days. typically finished a season in a month, including the offseason[/QUOTE]

Seems to me that if that’s the case it couldn’t be that hard to call a guy up and say “what time are we playing?”

As long as everybody that is playing is well-connected, it shouldn’t be too difficult, IMO.