NCAA Football 10

[QUOTE=thelew1014;412369]Seems to me that if that’s the case it couldn’t be that hard to call a guy up and say “what time are we playing?”

As long as everybody that is playing is well-connected, it shouldn’t be too difficult, IMO.[/QUOTE]

I’m with you Lew, but remember, you have to be able to find time to play each other. That can be more difficult that you think. I mean, what if Lax and I had to play each other and all his free time was during the day while I was at work and vice versa. Yeah, we might be able to squeeze in a game, but it may take a week or so before we can find the time.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;412373]I’m with you Lew, but remember, you have to be able to find time to play each other. That can be more difficult that you think. I mean, what if Lax and I had to play each other and all his free time was during the day while I was at work and vice versa. Yeah, we might be able to squeeze in a game, but it may take a week or so before we can find the time.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! It gets really complicated when you have people in different parts of the country. Last year we had three guys playing. One in Charlotte, one in Winston, and one in Texas.

And when you have an entire schedule made up of user v user games…it can take forever. Thats why I’m sticking to having people spread out, with at most 3 people per conference

When does this game come out…or is it already out?

14th of July

so i create a team, how do i get that team to my xbox without using XBOX live?

If i have to buy a wireless adapter, and sign up for xbox live, forget it.

You have to have XBL. I couldn’t imagine having a 360 without XBL.

Just created a team. Fear the Kodiak Tech Hoon Bears!

in the process of creating a team, quick question.

In the logo phase, if i upload a logo, it has all the white area around my logo and looks horrible. What is the best way to remove the area?

I have GIMP, and can make the background transparent, but then jpegs put the “border” back.

*Never mind, PNG file.

fear the Catawba River Coyotes

I’ll play (360). I had to stick to offline dynasties only in 09.

Everyone should design their own uniforms and submit them to the AD for consideration. There are tons of options to choose from. Too bad you can’t do much with the socks.

The all gold remind me too much of USF.

Quick ?

I haven’t played this game in a few years, so I’m a bit out of the loop. Anyway, can conferences be customized? Thanks.

Conferences will be customizable.

I created my school for the Online Dynasty just now. University of Silas Creek Bandits.

Random question: Does anyone who wants to be part of the online dynasty care if I run it? I do have some experience from last year doing it. Keep in mind, this is going to be on the xbox 360, and you need to have an xbox live gold account.

We can either do an all created team dynasty, all regular, or a mix. up to you guys.

Current Members:
Me
Ziggo314
Hooner
Powerbait
Charlottefan

Probable:
Lew
shagg

If we’re going to do created, I would prefer all created.

I thought the game hasn’t came out yet?

July 14th.

So when you guys are saying you already created a team you mean you thought up some name and that’s it?

I got some bday cash, so I was thinking of possibly getting it. I’m not sure yet.

No, you can go to EA’s website and create the team. They store it online and when the game comes out, you can download the team to your 360 harddrive.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;413565]No, you can go to EA’s website and create the team. They store it online and when the game comes out, you can download the team to your 360 harddrive.[/QUOTE]

I assume you will be able to download teams created by other users, correct?