NCAA Football 10

No, you can go to EA's website and create the team. They store it online and when the game comes out, you can download the team to your 360 harddrive.

Oh… you crafty SOB

Put me on the list, I’m in for sure.

What kind of ground rules are we creating for our league teams? All have to be cupcakes?

What kind of ground rules are we creating for our league teams? All have to be cupcakes?

I’d say no better than ‘Average Joes’

anyone download the demo?

anyone download the demo?
I started it. I think I may have to dl it again. should be a great game.

when does this come out? was in target and saw 09 on sale for $29. this thing gonna be 59 when first released?

when does this come out? was in target and saw 09 on sale for $29. this thing gonna be 59 when first released?
July 14. itll be $60

Game comes out on Tuesday. Anyone else want in?

I hope this game is good. I am a moderator at a sports gaming site, so I will try to get you guys some impressions on this game.

Their is a guy on my site that already has the game.

Game comes out on Tuesday. Anyone else want in?
What system?

[QUOTE=marino13882;418370]I hope this game is good. I am a moderator at a sports gaming site, so I will try to get you guys some impressions on this game.

Their is a guy on my site that already has the game.[/QUOTE]

what site?

I’m organizing the online dynasty for xbox360. idk if anyone is doing one for the ps3, though.

what site?
operationsports.com

[QUOTE=marino13882;418768]operationsports.com[/QUOTE]

love OS. been a member there for a while. I’m ready to get my NCAA…

After playing the demo and reading a bunch of stuff on OS, I think I’ll be going with Madden this year instead. NCAA is basically the same as last year, while Madden is looking really good. It is going to have some sort of online franchise, too.

HEADS UP FOR THE ONLINE DYNASTY PEOPLE: Send me your gamertags via PM if youre not already my friend on XBL. Make sure you have your team created via teambuilder on EA’s website.

Also, As a convienence for everyone involved or those who want to be involved, please post some basica stats about your created team. I’ll be posting mine shortly.

Silas Creek University Bandits
Winston-Salem, NC
Head Coach: Marcus Gladden
Prestige: 1 star
Roster Template: Cupcake

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;412432]Everyone should design their own uniforms and submit them to the AD for consideration. There are tons of options to choose from. Too bad you can’t do much with the socks.

[/QUOTE]

did you create this team on teambuilder, if so, what is it under? all the ones I saw were UNC Charlotte or UNCC, blah

I’ll check when I get home howto download it. The team has been created, I just can’t remember which name I designed it under. I’ll let you know tonight.

If you search Charlotte 49ers it should come up, but will probably blend in with a lot of the other.

I’ve seen plenty teams created named the UNCC 49ers. What a shame.