NCAA Investigation of UNC-CH

[quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

I hope that the program gets the death penalty. I hope that the NCAA is hard on them as well. 8)[/quote]Hehe, I think it is clear from history that the NCAA is hard on when it comes to Crap Hole Hill. :))

[quote=“cltniners, post:18, topic:23567”]clt expects good ol roy to tell the ncaa to sit down and that is last that we’ll hear about it.[/quote]ChevEE expects Roy to have security remove them for objecting the almighty Ramses.

[quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

I hope that the program gets the death penalty. I hope that the NCAA is hard on them as well. 8)[/quote]

Yall aint nothing but a bunch of HATERS and WINERS. Ever body knows my UNC aint never done nothing wrong.

[quote=“Ace, post:23, topic:23567”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

I hope that the program gets the death penalty. I hope that the NCAA is hard on them as well. 8)[/quote]

Ever body knows my UNC aint never done nothing wrong.[/quote]
Is that a triple negative?

I had a unc-chapel hill “fan” tell me today this is nothing but a witch hunt because the NCAA hates “UNC” because “they have the best overall athletic program in the country”. He said the NCAA is looking for anything they can find to get them in trouble.

Damn you. Hasn’t Contemptor told you we are not allowed to criticize the O?

clt finds it odd that every time he clicks “recommend”, there are less recommendations.

it is almost like someone is burying this.

[quote=“cltniners, post:27, topic:23567”]clt finds it odd that every time he clicks “recommend”, there are less recommendations.

it is almost like someone is burying this.[/quote]

Us UNC fans get tired of hearing about you’re CONSPIRACY THEORY. It should be buried. Their aint no truth to none of it.

[quote=“Chipper, post:26, topic:23567”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

Damn you. Hasn’t Contemptor told you we are not allowed to criticize the O?[/quote]
Shouldn’t you be out celebrating about this investigation? I’d imagine it brings a lot of joy to your miserable life : )

[quote=“contemptor, post:29, topic:23567”][quote=“Chipper, post:26, topic:23567”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

Damn you. Hasn’t Contemptor told you we are not allowed to criticize the O?[/quote]
Shouldn’t you be out celebrating about this investigation? I’d imagine it brings a lot of joy to your miserable life : )[/quote]

Thank you contempter buddy. Im glad their aint no article appeared in the paper to. You must be a UNC fan like me. Roy for president.

[quote=“Ace, post:30, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:29, topic:23567”][quote=“Chipper, post:26, topic:23567”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

Shouldn’t you be out celebrating about this investigation? I’d imagine it brings a lot of joy to your miserable life : )[/quote]

Thank you contempter buddy. Im glad their aint no article appeared in the paper to. You must be a UNC fan like me. Roy for president.[/quote]
Such the comedian. I’m glad you are bitter/obsessed enough with chapel hill that you will run a gag for over a year. Pathetic really, just like this being posted originally in 49er sports forum

[quote=“contemptor, post:31, topic:23567”][quote=“Ace, post:30, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:29, topic:23567”][quote=“Chipper, post:26, topic:23567”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

Thank you contempter buddy. Im glad their aint no article appeared in the paper to. You must be a UNC fan like me. Roy for president.[/quote]
Such the comedian. I’m glad you are bitter/obsessed enough with chapel hill that you will run a gag for over a year. Pathetic really, just like this being posted originally in 49er sports forum[/quote]

I want the hole thing to stay a secret. Just like you. Im glad they aint wrote no article about UNC doing nothing bad.

[quote=“contemptor, post:31, topic:23567”][quote=“Ace, post:30, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:29, topic:23567”][quote=“Chipper, post:26, topic:23567”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

Such the comedian. I’m glad you are bitter/obsessed enough with chapel hill that you will run a gag for over a year. Pathetic really, just like this being posted originally in 49er sports forum[/quote]
Dang contemptor. I never realized you were such a UNC homer.

[quote=“49or bust, post:33, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:31, topic:23567”][quote=“Ace, post:30, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:29, topic:23567”][quote=“Chipper, post:26, topic:23567”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

Dang contemptor. I never realized you were such a UNC homer.[/quote]
Can’t tell whether you’re being serious or sarcastic :o. I hate them but don’t make it a livestyle to hate them, especially when it’s not like they’re even a rival.

[quote=“contemptor, post:34, topic:23567”][quote=“49or bust, post:33, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:31, topic:23567”][quote=“Ace, post:30, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:29, topic:23567”][quote=“Chipper, post:26, topic:23567”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

Can’t tell whether you’re being serious or sarcastic :o . I hate them but don’t make it a livestyle to hate them, especially when it’s not like they’re even a rival.[/quote]Was being serious.

• Chipper having a miserable life because he gets on UNC and the Big O with the rest of us? Please. Seriously man, both those entities make real efforts to hinder our school. I think that’s worthy of being pissed about and responding accordingly. Being silent IS NOT the answer. Being vocal is what go us football.

• Ace running that gag for over a year? Good grief. It’s not like it’s hard.

• This thread being in the 49ers Sports Forum originally? Did you see who posted it? Some people just don’t pay attention to what they are doing on message boards or don’t know how to work them.

Just comes across like UNC homering when you have to reach for stuff like that to call pathetic.

Nevermind that they aren’t a rival. The stuff they and their people do to us is reason enough to be pissed.

[quote=“49or bust, post:35, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:34, topic:23567”][quote=“49or bust, post:33, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:31, topic:23567”][quote=“Ace, post:30, topic:23567”][quote=“contemptor, post:29, topic:23567”][quote=“Chipper, post:26, topic:23567”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:9, topic:23567”]This is in the wrong forum, but you’ve already read more about it here than you are likely to in the Big O.

Can’t tell whether you’re being serious or sarcastic :o . I hate them but don’t make it a livestyle to hate them, especially when it’s not like they’re even a rival.[/quote]Was being serious.

• Chipper having a miserable life because he gets on UNC and the Big O with the rest of us? Please. Seriously man, both those entities make real efforts to hinder our school. I think that’s worthy of being pissed about and responding accordingly. Being silent IS NOT the answer. Being vocal is what go us football.

• Ace running that gag for over a year? Good grief. It’s not like it’s hard.

• This thread being in the 49ers Sports Forum originally? Did you see who posted it? Some people just don’t pay attention to what they are doing on message boards or don’t know how to work them.

Just comes across like UNC homering when you have to reach for stuff like that to call pathetic.

Nevermind that they aren’t a rival. The stuff they and their people do to us is reason enough to be pissed.[/quote]
Being silent isn’t the answer. But it’s kind of like bickering to your friends about your teacher in middle school, rather than your parents or the principal. I thought Ace (clt?) was funny his first few posts, but once he drove it into the ground a year later it got pretty lame. Those that know me know I hate the ACC/UNC/Observer/Walmart fans, I just don’t go to NNN and post endless venting/bitterness about it into every other thread. I’m pretty sure some people here put more passion into hating UNC and the observer than into building up our program. Sorry, but that is pathetic.

But whatever, if I’m that outnumbered I won’t reference it again.

[quote=“49or bust, post:35, topic:23567”]- Chipper having a miserable life because he gets on UNC and the Big O with the rest of us? Please. Seriously man, both those entities make real efforts to hinder our school. I think that’s worthy of being pissed about and responding accordingly. Being silent IS NOT the answer. Being vocal is what go us football.

-Nevermind that they aren’t a rival. The stuff they and their people do to us is reason enough to be pissed.[/quote]

DOBA

clt enjoys ace but is not ace.

I feel you contemptor… the shit gets a bit tired. I make the occasional comment when it’s warranted, but can’t stand when a large number of threads turn into the whining and pissing.

Tough subject - if we don’t complain nothing will ever change. Constant complaining though gets tuned out. Have to find balance.

As for Chapel Hill - they actively keep us down through athletics and the classroom. Duke may consider them a rival as would NC State, but neither of them have the reasons to hate them that we do.