necessary condiment?

I’m having a hard time remembering what I ate on things before Bacon Salt came into my life. All those years wasted eating food at a substandard level.

I agree…no ketchup should ever touch a dog…no steak sauce should ever touch a steak.

I like to eat any sauce that will light my ass on fire the next morning…the burn means the flavor is working.

[QUOTE=casstommy]I agree…no ketchup should ever touch a dog…no steak sauce should ever touch a steak.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a properly made steak doesn’t need extra seasoning.

I want ketchup on my dog w/ brown mustard, cheese, & chili.

I never understood the Cheese thing. Especially if someone puts a Kraft single on their dog.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;250358]I never understood the Cheese thing. Especially if someone puts a Kraft single on their dog.[/QUOTE]

Try a couple Chili cheese dogs, you’ll fall in love all over again.

Chilli I like.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;250377]Chilli I like.[/QUOTE]

Take the plunge, it has to be cheddar IMO for it to be a real Chili Cheese Dog. If you like a little backside excitement add jalapenos.

I love Jalepenos.

I’ve never thought to combine Jalepeno and Chilli before on a hotdog. Might have to do that.

Well, I cant stand looking at Kraft Single or that squeeze cheeze on dogs. But I might try some shredded cheddar.

Im a big fan of onions on my chili dog too.

ketchup should be outlawed from hotdog practice FOREVER!

i love honey mustard on almost everything but havent tried the dog yet? no go or worth a shot?

Remember that Honey Mustard we put on those Burgers a few months back? TO DIE FOR!

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;250147]Ranch dressing is the most commonly asked for condiment I have come across with my customers to use in a variety of ways, including dipping french fries, chicken, burgers, seafood and even ITALIAN. Yes I said it and it wounds me deeply too; to think that somebody would change the entire landscape of an Italian blessing.

That being said, along with the basic ketchup, salt/pepper……should Ranch Dressing be placed on tables throughout restaurants? If not, what should be?[B]BACON SALT[/B]; but if our great nation did not have this genius love for bacon available to us……then what?[/QUOTE]

God bless you. Ranch is the nectar of the gods. Tuesday I ate dinner with friends. I said, “If you have and opportunity to eat a sauce, and it’s not ranch, ketchup, or marinara–you f@$%ed up.” Everyone laughed heartily, but I was completely serious. I mean, we are talking about flavor.

ketchup sucks, especially on hot dogs. the only thing ketchup is good for is french fries.

why no love for worchester sauce? a little Lee and Perin’s beats the crap out of A1

Everyone who has been to the north knows the best dog is either chili and onions or kraut an mustard. Although down here in texas its the chili route or a lil cole slaw lovin.

any hot sauce. i used to be a texas pete monger, but after eating a lot of other hot sauces with much more flavor, texas pete tastes like water. if anyone’s a fan of hot sauce, you should try mcdonald’s buffalo sauce (jack in the box’s is also pretty good…franks red hot)…anyways…mcdonalds…it’s made by mcdonalds for mcdonalds so you cant find it anywhere else…it’s basically the only reason i have to go to mcdonalds…and it’s the reason why i choose mcdonalds over other restaurants a lot of the time because it is amazing. it’s the perfect blend. the jintheb sauce you can find at most grocery stores and such. it has good flavor. nothing beats that mcdonalds sauce though. chickfilas is good, but i can eat mcdonalds sauce with anything…i feel wrong eating chickfila buffalo sauce and like…wendys…or something like that.

That Jintheb stuff, is that the oriental sauce?

That Jintheb stuff, is that the oriental sauce?

No, it’s Franks Red Hot sauce.

A standard hot dog should only have mustard. A good variation is adding some chopped onions. Chili, shredded cheddar, onions, and mustard are also good.

But when going to Wrigley Field, there’s only one thing to eat: A Chicago dog. Grilled all beef hot dog, grilled onions, brown mustard, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and banana peppers. To die for.

I sincerely believe that anyone who puts steak sauce on a steak that costs more than $9.99 should be drawn and quartered. But the same should be done if said steak is cooked in any manner other than medium rare.

Putting ranch dressing on buffalo wings is an abomination.

wings + blue cheese = servicable

wings + ranch = World Champion

you eat wings because they’re awesome and spicy. putting ranch on wings is like setting ice cream on fire.