New Additions to Halton

I remember hearing earlier this summer about the new advertising/press row boards at Halton. Something about LED lights and that they were looking awesome. Does anyone have any pictures or info on this?

:49ers:

We bought the LED floor displays from either the Charlotte regional or the Final Four. My understanding is they will be used to display the in-game statistics (freeing up the Centuravision for more images) and will possibly used to very cool effect in the starting lineups.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;333336]We bought the LED floor displays from either the Charlotte regional or the Final Four. My understanding is they will be used to display the in-game statistics (freeing up the Centuravision for more images) and will possibly used to very cool effect in the starting lineups.[/QUOTE]

Very Cool!

DANG!! I thought you meant additions like more banners reading Sweet 16, Final Four or National Champions!

Nice! I was hoping to see this at some point in Halton.

Can anyone find a picture that is similar to (or exactly like) this? I can’t picture it.

Is this one of those digital things that goes around the whole arena?

We bought the exact ones used at the Final Four. Apparently, when our Student Union director was watching the game he said, we need that. So he called down there and bought them at extreme markdown after they were used at the Final Four.

I’m looking forward to checking them out this year!

I think it may be the one in the bottom of this pic. But I’m not sure.

[coolimg]http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/image/2008/04/05/opa8-6516.jpg[/coolimg]

[QUOTE=ChevEE;333359]I think it may be the one in the bottom of this pic. But I’m not sure.

[coolimg]http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/image/2008/04/05/opa8-6516.jpg[/coolimg][/QUOTE]

OH NO NOT THE ONE WITH THE TAR HOLE LOGO!!!

I assume that advertisements will be displayed on them too?

Yes, advertising and all. It will stretch from one end of the court tot he other.

A few more pics:

[QUOTE=49er1;333350]DANG!! I thought you meant additions like more banners reading Sweet 16, Final Four or National Champions![/QUOTE]

Well, we should have 3 new banners for the coming season, Right?

2008 A10 Regular Season SWEET 16

and

2008 A10 Tournament FINAL FOUR

and

2008 NIT Participant

courts have been closed for the last week due to remodeling.

Halton is going to look great this season. we will def. have the best court in the A-10

[QUOTE=truninersfan;333392]Halton is going to look great this season. we will def. have the best court in the A-10[/QUOTE]

Not hard when of 14 schools we are really only competing with 5 for best court… But I agree. Halton will look sweet!

I wonder how the court will look with an extra arc around the green.

Here is some game video of the one HPU has… you may have to scroll forward to see the different looks. They also have a big board on the wall and have one at the baseball and soccer/track stadiums.

[URL=mms://waves.highpoint.edu/archive/Archive_20070113_001.asf][B]mms://waves.highpoint.edu/archive/Archive_20070113_001.asf[/B][/URL]

[QUOTE=HP49er;333396]I wonder how the court will look with an extra arc around the green.

Here is some game video of the one HPU has… you may have to scroll forward to see the different looks. They also have a big board on the wall and have one at the baseball and soccer/track stadiums.

[URL=mms://waves.highpoint.edu/archive/Archive_20070113_001.asf][B]mms://waves.highpoint.edu/archive/Archive_20070113_001.asf[/B][/URL][/QUOTE]

probably gross…

[QUOTE=truninersfan;333392]Halton is going to look great this season. we will def. have the best court in the A-10[/QUOTE]

Thats great.

BUT its kind of like going to the Prom with the best looking and/or best dressed girl.

On prom night, I expected more than dressing up and looking nice.

On game night, I expect more than just seeing the nicest court in the league.