New Charlotte 49ers branding unveil, Tuesday 6/23 12:49pm

The hat on the right with a plain white or gold all in C is all I want. Why is that so hard?

2 Likes

Covid, Barnes and Noble, Judy and Phil.

https://charlotte49ers.shoptruespirit.com/shop/ProductDisplay?topCatId=70017&level=&imageId=2229016&urlRequestType=Base&productId=400000234296&catalogId=10003&categoryId=70097&parentCatId=70097&graphicId=EO02739502&langId=-1&storeId=8799

Prefer this hat with logo only. Ordered one but it is not in stock and no target date. Any suggestions where we can get a similar hat?

I would like this hat with a white ‘All in C’ on it. Nothing else. It has that perfect broken in look right out of the box.

That’s all I want. It can be the new green, but otherwise, just a nice broken in soft top dad hat with the C on the front. If it has a Nike logo on the side, that’s fine too. Otherwise, keep it simple. I’ll buy 3.

Y’all are over 45 right?

Definitely, but I don’t think the shape of a head has changed all that much.

1 Like

They call it a dad hat for a reason.

I’ll take 3. Green, black, and white.

https://twitter.com/thatpunkpanther/status/1404930490835087369?s=19

These aren’t bad…

He can’t copy the CLT mark exactly, but on quick inspection it’s close enough.

3 Likes

I like the concept but it seems very busy. Having additional stickers behind it probably isn’t helping matters though.

New hat in the bookstore.

Maybe I am wrong, but that is awful. Just give us a C. Shit

4 Likes

Looks like an after market iron on patch attempt

2 Likes

It’s just trying way too hard.

Who is the market for these weird designs, and why don’t we just have good basic stuff (instead or in addition)?

I don’t understand why these marketing calls are being made and who is making them?

Step 1. Do the basics, and do them well and keep them as affordable as you can (without going cheap).

Step 2. Profit and have an engaged fanbase wearing the gear en masse.

That’s it. There really isn’t a step 3. Anything else you do is slinging spaghetti at a wall. I guess if you have buckets of money, sure, knock yourself out. But otherwise stop screwing around and do it right the first time.

1 Like

I went to the bookstore to return something I bought last week. While there, I asked the young lady that helped me if they had any magnets for vehicles with the new logo. She wasn’t sure, and pointed me in the direction of decals, etc. She called to me and asked if there were any. I told her yes, but with the 49ers logo, not the primary logo. She said, “are you looking for the one that is like an arm holding a pick?” Either she thought I didn’t know what I was talking about, or she doesn’t.

To @BusterC417’s point above. Give us the ‘C’. If you are only going to carry one design, why would it be a tertiary logo?

clt asks when can we get the new logo on a license plate?

1 Like

Legit question…mine is up for renewal soon. Someone wanna make a phone call (or 12)?