NFL Playoffs

I can’t figure out who I should pull for this weekend that would be most favorable to the Panthers. I really would like to see seattle knocked out in their game so we could potentially host the NFC Championship game at home if we win our first game.

New Orleans #6
vs
Philadelphia #3

San Francisco #5
vs
Green Bay #4

I don’t see any team in that list that is a threat to beat the Panthers or the Seahawks at home except maybe the Taints, and they’ll have to deal with Seattle before getting a crack at us.

Every single one of those teams is capable of beating the Panthers. Get real. The Packers just got Aaron Rogers back, the 49ers were in the Super Bowl last year (and won 12 games this year) and the Eagles have exploded since Foles took over.

You’re well versed with the Saints, but I doubt they beat the Eagles.

Any team is capable of beating any team in the NFL on any given day. I just don’t see any of those three teams doing it, especially considering the Panther’s home record this year.

I don’t see the Panthers losing at home either, but I wouldn’t say any of those teams aren’t a threat.

I hope the Niners get another shot at you with a healthier offense. Shut your cute little bandwagon down

Las Panteras de Carolinas gonna beat the NFL’s arse!

[font=verdana]
[font=Verdana][size=1em]You could get 49ers tickets for pennies on dollar before Harbaugh got to SF. They are as equally bandwagon as the Panthers.[/size][/font][/font]

Rooting for the Eagles and 9ers this weekend… SF is the only one of the 1st round teams that has a shot in Seattle.

Was anyone able to get tickets for the Panthers game? Tickets sold out in 3 minutes and I was not one of the lucky ones.

I got extremely lucky and got 6 extras together in the last row of 523 for family and friends. Used Google Chrome and hit refresh at 9:59:59 went for the cheapest tickets available off the bat.

Nice work.

I got extremely lucky and got 6 extras together in the last row of 523 for family and friends. Used Google Chrome and hit refresh at 9:59:59 went for the cheapest tickets available off the bat.[/quote]

[font=verdana]
[font=Verdana][size=1em]You could get 49ers tickets for pennies on dollar before Harbaugh got to SF. They are as equally bandwagon as the Panthers.[/size][/font][/font][/quote]

5 Championships. Plenty of fans. The problem was when they were losing nobody was going to risk a shanking in the ribs to go out to the stadium.

[font=verdana]
[font=Verdana][size=1em]You could get 49ers tickets for pennies on dollar before Harbaugh got to SF. They are as equally bandwagon as the Panthers.[/size][/font][/font][/quote]

5 Championships. Plenty of fags. The problem was when they were losing nobody was going to risk a shanking in the ribs to go out to the stadium.[/quote]

Really SF… not very PC of you.

[font=verdana]

5 Championships. Plenty of fags. The problem was when they were losing nobody was going to risk a shanking in the brown eye to go out to the stadium.[/quote]

Really SF… not very PC of you.[/quote]

He was PC enough not to say that.

[font=verdana]

5 Championships. Plenty of fags. The problem was when they were losing nobody was going to risk a shanking in the ribs to go out to the stadium.[/quote]

Really SF… not very PC of you.[/quote]

Lol… to be fair, I wanted to post that, but I let it lie.

:)) I thought “guys” moved to SF to get shanked.

Before the Panthers game today, I wrote myself an email predicting what happen.

1. Rivera will defer the kickoff.
  2. SF will score 1st possession, forcing Panthers to play from behind, which they suck at.
  3. Refs will make 2-3 incomprehensibly bad calls which either take pts off the board for Carolina and/or completely kill momentum.
  4. SF will score on the final drive of the half, extending their lead.
  5. Panthers 3 & out on 1st possession of 2nd half.
  6. SF scores again.
  7. FOX broadcast team decides the game is over anx spends the next hour fellatinv the 49ers, with at least one of them ejaculating on the highlight prompter rendering it unusable.
  8. Refs continue to make biased calls until the game is safely out of reach, then they make a few meaningless makeup calls to facilitate the facade.

Postgame filled with “the right team won” etcetc.

I hate being right. Whatsmore, I am just about done with sports altogther. It is an expensive, meaningless hobby that just makes me miserable. Being able to predict outcomes just makes it that much worse. To hell with all of it. Life is too short to bother.

I will preface this by saying I am a Niners fan…but a lot of Ref blaming going on. The fact is you guys didn’t score the last 33 minutes of the game. That is not on the refs. 7 possessions with goal to go and you score 3 points. That is not on the refs. The headbutt was a bad call. The roughing the passer was a bad call. I thought the first unsportsmanlike was a good call. The swing was a good call.

If you turn the ball over 3 times (Including stop on 4th down), then you are going to struggle to win.

[quote=“sportsman1417, post:19, topic:28503”]I will preface this by saying I am a Niners fan…but a lot of Ref blaming going on. The fact is you guys didn’t score the last 33 minutes of the game. That is not on the refs. 7 possessions with goal to go and you score 3 points. That is not on the refs. The headbutt was a bad call. The roughing the passer was a bad call. I thought the first unsportsmanlike was a good call. The swing was a good call.

If you turn the ball over 3 times (Including stop on 4th down), then you are going to struggle to win.[/quote]

The officiating in the first half was abysmal.

Panthers got manhandled in the 2nd.

My seats are near where the visitors sit every week. San Fran fans were the biggest bunch of assholes I can remember. So bad I want the Seahawks to win while inflicting many injuries