Nice Job Bobby

Way to keep it under control.

You are a joke.

I’ll say it again: I hate watching this team play. If I didn’t love my school, and was just a general viewer in Charlotte, I would just never watch this team and this kind of bball.

Bobby is getting outcoached brutally this year. I mean, its almost EVERY game.

Just like against St. Joes, I can’t find one player on Richmond’s team who would start for us. But, up until this point of the game they have just dominated us. Thats just flat embarrasing. But, unfortunately, not unusual.

Way to keep it under control.

You are a joke.

Are you watching the game? Both of those technicals were crap. These officials are terrible!

These refs are horrible, ever since we moved to the A-10 the refs have gone down hill

The refs are bad, but we are much worse.

They are far from the reason we lost again.

We never figured out that they have exactly ONE offensive player who took about 50% of their shots. Can someone start to step out and guard him yet?

Too many turnovers. Sometimes we just lobbed the ball to Withers without even taking a look at where he was. It was some of the worst passing I have ever seen in my life.

Can someone, anyone please teach our guys when and how to throw a post entry pass. These guys threw the ball at Richmond players. Sigh.

No matter how bad you think the calls are, you CAN NOT get a T at that point in the game. The second T was a bush league move by a bush league coach.

I hate Tennessee with a passion.

[QUOTE=s9er;151151] The second T was a bush league move by a bush league coach.

[/QUOTE]

Dead on

The refs are bad, but we are much worse.

They are far from the reason we lost again.

We never figured out that they have exactly ONE offensive player who took about 50% of their shots. Can someone start to step out and guard him yet?

Too many turnovers. Sometimes we just lobbed the ball to Withers without even taking a look at where he was. It was some of the worst passing I have ever seen in my life.

I never meant that the refs are the reason for losing…I was saying that they are terrible in the fact that they t’d up Lutz for very little.

[QUOTE=morningwood;151153]I never meant that the refs are the reason for losing…I was saying that they are terrible in the fact that they t’d up Lutz for very little.[/QUOTE]

I agree, the refs we have seen in league games have been shit from top to bottom.

Dumb play is the reason where are where are. Refs just add to the misery.

No matter how bad the refs are, if we can’t score 60 against Richmond, we suck ass

we swallow

I just saw the score pretty bad huh?

I am done defending bobby. enough is enough.

And if this is how officiating will be in the A-10, I may never watch another game.

We just cannot play at all. I can’t figure it out now. Gimme another beer!

i missed the last 10 minutes of the game, what did bobby do to earn the 2 T’s, aside from dropping the F bomb a million times.

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;151162]i missed the last 10 minutes of the game, what did bobby do to earn the 2 T’s, aside from dropping the F bomb a million times.[/QUOTE]

Breathed

i think lutz has a napoleonic complex. anyone second that? instead of bitching he should suck it up and start coaching. hes not impressing anyone by getting tech’s.

Bobby is a disgrace. Everyone on this board, stop blaming the refs. There comes a point in time when you have to face the fact that we suck this year. I also don’t buy that we have all the talent in the world and the only reason we aren’t good is b/c of coaching and officiating. If you believe this is talent, than you have been watching niner basketball for too long!! I am and always will be a Forty-Niner fan, but we just have to face facts, this team is not good.

[QUOTE=f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s;151171]Bobby is a disgrace. Everyone on this board, stop blaming the refs. There comes a point in time when you have to face the fact that we suck this year. I also don’t buy that we have all the talent in the world and the only reason we aren’t good is b/c of coaching and officiating. If you believe this is talent, than you have been watching niner basketball for too long!! I am and always will be a Forty-Niner fan, but we just have to face facts, this team is not good.[/QUOTE]

YOU MEAN TERRIBLE