Nice Job Bobby

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;151159]I am done defending bobby. enough is enough.

And if this is how officiating will be in the A-10, I may never watch another game.[/QUOTE]

Agree…Bobby is a great game prep guy and recruiter as an assistant. I think he brings out the worst in the officials as head coach…

Not to mention that Bobby has the worst part in his hair than any coach in the country.

His hair cut deserves a Technical Foul

Give us Beasley and then bye bye Lutz.

Seriously if Beasley were to not commit to us if Lutz were fired then keep him around till then. After that see ya.

Any other Coach in America could do a better job with this group of players

[QUOTE=s9er;151151]No matter how bad you think the calls are, you CAN NOT get a T at that point in the game. The second T was a bush league move by a bush league coach.

I hate Tennessee with a passion.[/QUOTE]

BEACUSE THEY DID NOT HIRE COACH LUTZ.

Do you HONESTLY think Beasley is going here?

Don’t think so, there are some MAJOR problems with this program

Believe me, it looks much much much much worse in person. We are Terrible!

[QUOTE=sf49er;151184]Do you HONESTLY think Beasley is going here?

Don’t think so, there are some MAJOR problems with this program[/QUOTE]

Yes I HONESTLY think that Beasley is coming here. What’s changed since 3 days ago? A road loss to Richmond, wow.

He is coming here and he will be the man, something were missing (withers). It’s something I look forward too seeing we are playing so crap.

Pray for the niner fans that viewed the game in person

You guys are better fans than me. For this team, I wouldn’t make it to Davidson. Hell, some days, its hard to get to Halton to watch them…like I said last week. This just keeps going from bad to worse.

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;151189]Pray for the niner fans that viewed the game in person[/QUOTE]

“May God Have Mercy On Their Souls”

Amidst all the misery…someone made me crap my pants…“Bobby should get a technical for his hair”…love it!

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;151195]“May God Have Mercy On Their Souls”[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how bad it was.

The worst part is, the team came to life before the techs. Everyone there saw bobby give the game away. He took the fire right out of our team.

The worst part is, the team came to life before the techs. Everyone there saw bobby give the game away. He took the fire right out of our team.

If the coaching staff ever wonders why the players don’t respect some of the calls he makes or don’t run his plays… I think it is moments like this that explain it.

If I was a player on our team and Bobby had a gameplan laid out, I would be reluctant to follow it if I knew that as soon as we pulled close Lutz would get a T and give them 4 free points. Putting the game out of reach.

Bobby is averaging more points per game for the other team than Jerrell Lewis, and he’s going to give Jamison and Williams a run for it.

Agree 100%. I was at the game as well…completely took the life out of the entire team. Lutz is a joke. F#$^ Tennessee!!!

I wonder what our Atlhetic director Judy will say to Lutz and what plan of action to take over this nonsense. If I remember right Beasley is coming here because of his friendship with our assistant coach Deangelo Hall. So why not make him our head coach :hammer: Beasley would be a 150% for sure to come :clap:

I wonder what our Atlhetic director Judy will say to Lutz and what plan of action to take over this nonsense. If I remember right Beasley is coming here because of his friendship with our assistant coach Deangelo Hall. So why not make him our head coach :hammer: Beasley would be a 150% for sure to come :clap:

Uh, who is Deangelo Hall? :doh:

[QUOTE=ninermac;151286]Uh, who is Deangelo Hall? :doh:[/QUOTE]

Dalonte Hill’s 2nd cousin on his mom’s side?? :lmao:

[QUOTE=ninermac;151286]Uh, who is Deangelo Hall? :doh:[/QUOTE]

He plays corner for the Falcons. Went to VaTEch

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;151284]If I remember right Beasley is coming here because of his friendship with our assistant coach Deangelo Hall. [/QUOTE]

I have heard it all now. I thought it was because of the friendship with OJ Simpson.

We need to change the name of this thread to “Jason4life32 is a MORON”