Niner Age Demography

All on the board:

I’m trying to get a feel for what is the demography of the board. The reason I’m doing this is to support a hypothesis that I have. I am trying to see how many students/recent graduates are on this board vs. older alumni. This information shows about the growth of support for Niner Athletics.

Please Respond Once.

26 here. Can’t believe I’m already in the 2nd range. Boy I’m getting old :unhappy:

5,623,749 years old.

20, a few months away from 21 :biggrin: :shades: :toast:

One of the biggest problems with our school in general is that there isn’t any hope of there being anyone under 18 (someone who doesn’t (or didn’t) go to school here) being around here.

22…where are my single young females on this board…i am currently taking applications…

I’m only 5 but I was born on Feb. 29.

I’m 19

24…I don’t want to be in the next level

[QUOTE=CMack124;150747]One of the biggest problems with our school in general is that there isn’t any hope of there being anyone under 18 (someone who doesn’t (or didn’t) go to school here) being around here.[/QUOTE]

We just need to do a better job of multiplying…

[QUOTE=CMack124;150747]One of the biggest problems with our school in general is that there isn’t any hope of there being anyone under 18 (someone who doesn’t (or didn’t) go to school here) being around here.[/QUOTE]

Why the desire for U-18ers? Looking for a date there R. Kelly? :ohmy: :tongue: j/p

[QUOTE=Florida49er;150765]Why the desire for U-18ers? Looking for a date there R. Kelly? :ohmy: :tongue: j/p

27.[/QUOTE]
ha, nice.

Granddaddy 48

I’m right behind you, I’ll be 48 next Wednesday.

I think you set those ages just to get me in the older folks group. 36