Niner Age Demography

31 and I could kick anyoneā€™s ass on this entire board

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;150978]But your going to be ALOT older than 24ā€¦[/QUOTE]

did you really have to use all caps on alot?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;151023]Iā€™m in the 2nd age group, & we lead the 1st age group by 1. Letā€™s win it guys.[/QUOTE]

ā€¦but being in that group gives you the potential to be ā€œold enough,ā€ so I think the first group still has you beat.

[QUOTE=allie49er;151017]I wish we could have more fans like Basden05. Never even been to Charlotte and heā€™s a diehard fan! How did you hear about Rodney White, by the way?[/QUOTE]

Well my NBA team is the Pistons. Around draft time there was alot of buzz that they were going to pick Rodney White. So ever since then Iā€™ve been following the 49ers

31 Go ninersā€¦beat Richmond!

how about by the bars you went to while their; plum crazies, taradactle, dixieā€¦

there are some other obscure ones I think we can think of.

The Mine Shaft kicked assā€¦ When the Rainbow Deli opened up we knew weā€™d finally made it.

HP wrote (to Sf): Iā€™m right behind you, Iā€™ll be 48 next Wednesday

Iā€™m right behind YOU HP, I enter the 48 club in less than two weeks.

Jimmy the Hat wrote: The Mine Shaft kicked assā€¦

Ahhhh, the good old daysā€¦9ers kicking butt at the Shaft and at the Original Charlotte Coliseum.

29 in Feb. Damn it sucks. I remember the nights at Charlotte drinking until we couldnā€™t see. Now 7 beers and I am buzzed. What the hell!!!

23 on Wednesday (Feb 1).

NLP is 30 today

Lies, damned lies!

Born in 53ā€¦Iā€™m 53.Robert Earl Blue,Jon Heath,Jackson.The Mine Shaft was state of the art in my day.Damn Iā€™m old.

okay, guys! wait up.

iā€™m one of the 65 and over things, so i remember norris daye & co. most of them recruited by harvey murphey. (in '69, the played in a gym in concord!)

bill foster and i arrived in the same year (1970). i was supposed to be in the chancellorā€™s office but spent a whole lotta time down at the gym.

many a saturday morning i was on campus recruiting. melvin. cedric (there was another guy on that visit we actually had ahead of cedric). chad kinch from perth-amboy. he got turned on to us while at the n.i.t. don pierce was one of the best leapers ā€“ and human beings ā€“ iā€™ve ever come in contact with. my wife and i enjoyed dinner with him during his recruiting visit at a place called ā€˜slugā€™s ribā€™ on independence blvd.

before themā€“goeff bommer. robert earl. bobby potts.

all of this to say: it goes upā€¦and it comes down. (you thinks this stinks? hal wissel was down. he held up colored cards to call the defense!)

(and btwā€¦to the dude who said he could whip anybody on the boardā€¦how bigga boy are you?)

Heā€™s a big boy, but itā€™s all beer gutā€¦

69 and using a computer, that is impressive. You need to start sharing a story a week about the old days.

Welcome to the board!!!

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;151076]The Mine Shaft kicked assā€¦ When the Rainbow Deli opened up we knew weā€™d finally made it.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, the Mine Shaftā€¦ such fond memories. One of my favs was watching Jeff Lebo flip us off as he left the floor when East Tenn. State came to town for a midnight game. Why did Jarvis have to miss that dunk?

31 and I could kick anyone's ass on this entire board

You have offended my honor young grasshopper. I accept your challenge. :mask: :smile:

Sadlyā€¦40ishā€¦but married to a HOT, very young wife!

I am changing my age.

After watching 19 games this season, I have aged 10 years. Makes me 38.

I am 43. I felt old when I finished my MPA and was a TA in 90 when I was in my late 20ā€™s. ANCIENT now. Ready to retire to that deserted island any day.