Niner Age Demography

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;150789]Something else to remember, not many of the OLD FART fans like HP check out the internet and message boards for Niner news. I know quite a few ā€œolderā€ fans, but they do not visit this board.[/QUOTE]
True! The internet has been the best way for me to get news. It was wonderful back in the OLD days driving down to Charlotte for a game, only to find out the best player wasnā€™t dressed out for the game and it was OLD news at that point, but I didnā€™t know it. :unhappy:

Over40, Real and I need to sit down and write down some of the stories about the old games and players before senility further sets in.

Basden05 when did you attend Charlotte?

Too old to remember.

23, I will be 24 on Feb. 5th

[QUOTE=allie49er;150893]Basden05 when did you attend Charlotte?[/QUOTE]

Hey allie49er

I never attended Charlotte. I have never been to Charlotte and Iā€™ve never even been to America, haha. I started following the Niners just before Rodney White got drafted and now im a die hard supporter.
I planned on coming to Charlotte to see a couple of home games this year, but that didā€™nt pan out. So im definently coming here at the start of '08 (The Mike Bealey year)

P:S You guys will have to help me out with tickets and such when the times comes closer.

[QUOTE=zepandragefan;150910]23, I will be 24 on Feb. 5th[/QUOTE]

Cool. Iā€™ll be 22 on Feb. 4th

Basden05, Iā€™m a pretty gullible person. When you say ha ha, I assume that you have been to Charlotte, or did you say that about never coming to the US. I just thought it was interesting to have a NINER fan in Austrailia, so I figured you must have went here.

[QUOTE=zepandragefan;150910]23, I will be 24 on Feb. 5th[/QUOTE]

Another Feb. 5th here.

4 months, 4 days, and 1 hour and 45 minutes till I can legally drink (20: Junior)

Under 18

[QUOTE=allie49er;150925]Basden05, Iā€™m a pretty gullible person. When you say ha ha, I assume that you have been to Charlotte, or did you say that about never coming to the US. I just thought it was interesting to have a NINER fan in Austrailia, so I figured you must have went here.[/QUOTE]

Nah I was saying haha because you asked me when I attended Charlotte, but in actual fact iā€™ve never even been to the US. So no iā€™ve never been to Charlotte, but thatā€™s going to change come early '08

You guys are old.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;150954]28[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m 46.

[QUOTE=NinerAl;150932]Another Feb. 5th here.[/QUOTE]

But your going to be ALOT older than 24ā€¦

I wish we could have more fans like Basden05. Never even been to Charlotte and heā€™s a diehard fan! How did you hear about Rodney White, by the way?

Iā€™m in the 2nd age group, & we lead the 1st age group by 1. Letā€™s win it guys.