Niner Baseball Uptown Games

There are 3 games Uptown at BB&T Ballpark this season featuring the Niners, 2 home games vs UGa and NC State, and a “road” game against Winthrop. I had a great time last year when we hosted NC State and was able to get some great seats. The Home Run Club seats that are normally $25 for Knights games are $15 for the college games. The Field Box seats that are normally $19 are $10 for the college games. I don’t think they even sell the Home Run Club Seats for Knights games since they are mostly held by season ticket holders.

http://www.milb.com/content/page.jsp?ymd=20160113&content_id=161814378&sid=t494&vkey=tickets

March 8- Georgia at Charlotte 6:00
March 29 - NC State at Charlotte 6:00
April 5- Charlotte at Winthrop 6:00

Next question: Are we pre-gaming at NWA’s favorite spot, Belfast again?

Can’t wait for Tuesday, I’ll be 2nd row in 112.

Yes. I need to get my tickets.

Yes. I need to get my tickets.[/quote]

As do I!

I’d recommend buying ahead of time and printing them at home/work. I seem to remember some folks very upset by their experience with will call last season.

Niners vs UGa Uptown tonight. Weather is looking awesome for baseball!!

Yes. I need to get my tickets.[/quote]

As do I![/quote]

I’d be there if I wasn’t traveling for work.

Should be a great night for a game, hopefully our guys actually show up after the sweep/embarrassment by Kent State.

Can’t wait, there were still a few home plate club seats left when I grabbed mine a few minutes ago :slight_smile:

What time everybody getting to Belfast? I’m shooting for 4.

Niners 10
Georgia 5

Fun game. I thought we were about to have another game where we played well on a big stage and walked away empty handed. Then, #BOOM. I know they were budgeting their arms, but I never thought I’d see an SEC team run out of pitching before we did. Let’s try and back it up tomorrow!

Niners finally show up when the bright lights come on.

Good to see the team overcome some really bad base running early on. Turnout was slightly disappointing but it was a great night for baseball.

Even their mid-week relievers were coming in throwing low 90’s. Georgia is a mid to low level $EC program these days, but they are still in the $EC.

Nice to see us come back after giving up the lead. Horkey pitched really well, and our bullpen was shakey but got it done with the big cushion we had. Hopefully this will be something to build on for conference play starting in a few weeks.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=210785210

that was a fun game and that 7th inning offensive explosion was fun to watch

Nice article from ESPN on our Uptown games, and the other college games hosted by the Knights.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:18, topic:30213”]Nice article from ESPN on our Uptown games, and the other college games hosted by the Knights.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/14933745/major-league-baseball-ncaa-improving-relations-neutral-site-games[/quote]

Nice, but he can stick that Charlotte is the “…Chapel Hill South” reference up his ass.

So who’s going to see us vs State on 03/29, or us vs Winthrop on 04/05?