Niner Baseball Uptown Games

I’ll be there 2nd row behind home plate, hope there is another good crowd and more concessions are open.

I’ll be there 2nd row behind home plate, hope there is another good crowd and more concessions are open.[/quote]

I’ll be there. I agree with the statement about the concessions.

Just by judging by the tickets sold on TicketReturn there should be a much larger crowd than the game against UGA. If they have the same amount of concessions open then I wish everyone good luck.

Just by judging by the tickets sold on TicketReturn there should be a much larger crowd than the game against UGA. If they have the same amount of concessions open then I wish everyone good luck.[/quote]

Took me a full inning and a half to get a hot dog last time, even though they should have had more concession stands open the problem at the stand I went to was the general disinterest the workers all seemed to possess.

Just by judging by the tickets sold on TicketReturn there should be a much larger crowd than the game against UGA. If they have the same amount of concessions open then I wish everyone good luck.[/quote]

Took me a full inning and a half to get a hot dog last time, even though they should have had more concession stands open the problem at the stand I went to was the general disinterest the workers all seemed to possess.[/quote]

Well, we need a law to guarantee them $15 per hour to reward them for their disinterest.

That you, Bernie?

I toured the Knights stadium with the Knights GM this past week. They still had all the 49ers gear all over the place including all the players names above their lockers in the locker room. It was a pretty cool experience. He knew a good bit about our program surprisingly. Also, they still had the 49ers logo on the giant scoreboard over the outfield.

Reminder… We play State this Tuesday (3/29) in the “Uptown” ballpark. We have already beaten Georgia and Wake Forest this year. Let’s add State to the list too.

[quote=“49r9r, post:28, topic:30213”]Reminder… We play State this Tuesday (3/29) in the “Uptown” ballpark. We have already beaten Georgia and Wake Forest this year. Let’s add State to the list too.[/quote] A State scalp would be much more prized than those other two. Last I checked they were a Top 10 team.

Accuweather showing sunny and 65 for the first pitch 8)

#21 last week.

#21 last week.[/quote]

Game time is 6:05.

#21 last week.[/quote] Shows my level of interest in them. ;D
Still think this would be a very good win.

NCSU had 2 of their 3 games at FSU rained out this past weekend. I wonder if we will see one of their weekend guys on the mound, possibly both of them?

clt asks if the bud club will be open for games at the bbbbt park.

#21 last week.[/quote]

17th now, at least in one poll.

Game time is 6:05.

It was open for the UGa game so I assume so. I don’t think they serve Zimas though.

It was open for the UGa game so I assume so. I don’t think they serve Zimas though.[/quote] ;D

Looks like NCSU is going with their Saturday starter, LHP Brian Brown. We are going with LHP JD Prochaska.

Still a couple of Home Plate Club seats left, just got mine 109 V1. Looks like there’s going to be a great crowd and perfect weather. Can’t wait for tonight :slight_smile: