Niner Baseball Uptown Games

Temp will hover around 60 with wind ~4mph. Definitely pants and coat weather. Wind is suppose to die down as well. Almost perfect baseball weather which would be 70 degrees imo.

I’ll be up in the Pepsi Party terrace with some people that don’t follow the program. Hoping to make some new fans out of the evening. We need this win!

Chi Dave Home Plate Club was sold out last week. How the hell did you get one?

They opened up the handicap rows and there’s still a couple of standard singles at 3:00 (don’t know if they were returns or not) :slight_smile:

:frowning: …doesn’t sound good.

:frowning: …doesn’t sound good.[/quote]

Maybe JD has a career night. :neutral_face:

Wolfpack OF #10 Garrett Suggs has a sister, Kelley, that will be playing soccer for the Niners next season.

Will bet here with the wife. Where is best places to park?

There is a flat paved lot on Graham directly across from the ballpark. This is where I like to park.

clt was confused by the crowd. Folks with Charlotte shirts and NCSU hats. Charlotte shirts and UNC CHeat hats. ncsU shirts and Charlotte hats. And clt saw an appy with a CHeat hat.

Who are these peoples?

[quote=“cltniners, post:50, topic:30213”]clt was confused by the crowd. Folks with Charlotte shirts and NCSU hats. Charlotte shirts and UNC CHeat hats. ncsU shirts and Charlotte hats. And clt saw an appy with a CHeat hat.

Who are these peoples?[/quote]

Appy with chapel hill hat is normal.

Good crowd. Just couldn’t string some hits together and score some runs. Bb&t ballpark is great place to watch games. (Beer doesn’t hurt)

Attendance was 7500. I thought it was more than that. It looked like both the first base side and the third base side were sold out. I hope we had some recruits there tonight.

I would love for us to host a Regional there one year. But first we have to get better and second the Knights have to have open dates on the weekend of the Regionals.

Attendance was 7500. I thought it was more than that. It looked like both the first base side and the third base side were sold out. I hope we had some recruits there tonight.

I would love for us to host a Regional there one year. But first we have to get better and second the Knights have to have open dates on the weekend of the Regionals.[/quote] I’d love to expand the Hayes to the point we could host on campus. Fantasy dollars.

clt says it would be nice to have a Charlotte side and an others side.

clt also says that it was humourous watching the NCSU state fans attempt to pay for parking uptown, and navigate a urban crosswalk.

I thought we lost that game by not making enough pitching changes.

I have philosophical issues with the sport of baseball - but last night was fun even with the loss.

Great weather and fun environment. Will definitely do this again. Crowd looked to be more than 7500 - which made the night more special.

We just couldn’t stop walking State players. Loaded the bases on more than 1 occasion without State needing to register a hit. Tough night.

Nice environment for people wearing red. Our effort was abysmal. End of story.