Niner Fans at Little John

You made us proud. Your chants were loud on the gamecast.

Go Niners

Little John?? YEAAAHHHHHH O KAYYYYYYYā€¦love his work

Way to represent us. We heard you loud and clear! :49ers:

Loved the contingent there, I wish I could have made it but had things preventing me from going. Great JOB NINER NATION!

That was a great crowd for us tonightā€¦the best being the ā€œOVERRATEDā€ chant at the end

yeah we were able to do overrated, and sing nah nah hey hey, but i kinda wanted to get a ā€˜this is our houseā€™ chant going, but we thought it might be a little harsh.

We were louder then them all night!

Seriously, their fans were WEAK. Anyone knowsā€¦in sportsā€¦if a small group of fans comes into your houseā€¦anytime they chant, youā€™ve got to drown them out. NOT ONCE did they even ATTEMPT to drown us out or start a counter chant to ours. It was pretty weak. Davidson fans are far betterā€¦in fact every team thatā€™s had fans at our place this year has been better. It was their house, and they didnā€™t defend itā€¦at all. At several points in the second half when they got close, it got LOUDā€¦very loudā€¦but they never continued it.

Seriously, their fans were WEAK. Anyone knows...in sports..if a small group of fans comes into your house..anytime they chant, you've got to drown them out. NOT ONCE did they even ATTEMPT to drown us out or start a counter chant to ours. It was pretty weak. Davidson fans are far better...in fact every team that's had fans at our place this year has been better. It was their house, and they didn't defend it..at all. At several points in the second half when they got close, it got LOUD..very loud....but they never continued it.

It only got loud because they would have a big play. In the last couple minutes, I was praying they wouldnt. Im actually glad we fouled them rather then let them dunk it there in the end, killed their momentum!

[QUOTE=ninerball49;282429]Seriously, their fans were WEAK. Anyone knowsā€¦in sportsā€¦if a small group of fans comes into your houseā€¦anytime they chant, youā€™ve got to drown them out. NOT ONCE did they even ATTEMPT to drown us out or start a counter chant to ours. It was pretty weak. Davidson fans are far betterā€¦in fact every team thatā€™s had fans at our place this year has been better. It was their house, and they didnā€™t defend itā€¦at all. At several points in the second half when they got close, it got LOUDā€¦very loudā€¦but they never continued it.[/QUOTE]

Tigers fan were weak simply because their team didnā€™t give them any reason to drown us out. I just got back from ā€œLittleJohnā€. It was great to be there and get loud with our fan in section 208. Very nice arena and they did have a great crowd to great us. It was a great experience especially we lead almost the whole game. Go Niners ! Way to go ! 2-2 against ACC.

So we were as loud on gamecast-radio-onlineTV? as we thought we were???

Sweet arena btw - I would be bummed though if we had itā€¦ not having a student section in the center of the floor would SUCK

I will give their fans some credit. They were very polite, even after the game was over. Leaving the game, one of them told me we had a great program and great supportive fans. Another asked me if we didnā€™t go to the NCAA almost every year. Both were voicing admiration for our program.

They were REALLY weak though. They were weak from start to finish. I was surprised how little they seemed to care. As has been said before, there were no counter chants. They just let us taunt them the whole game.

I had an old lady in a Tigers sweater give me her Clemson mousepad even though I was clearly intending to decorate it to celebrate the victory. They seemed like nice people.

I will give their fans some credit. They were very polite, even after the game was over. Leaving the game, one of them told me we had a great program and great supportive fans. Another asked me if we didn't go to the NCAA almost every year. Both were voicing admiration for our program.

BS, they stole our flag.

sweet little clip of Niner Nations section on News Channel 14 tonight

As I got to the car a clemson fan came and congratulate and also told me ā€œWe may see you guys in the tournament?ā€. The two silly one were stealing our flag and the Niner eating fish.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Vw6W14LjA[/URL]

Niners going nuts!

ESPN

[QUOTE]The Charlotte fans who made the trip to Littlejohn Coliseum broke into an ā€œoverratedā€ chant as the final seconds ticked off.[/QUOTE]

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=280090228[/URL]

This was the student section.