Niner Fans at Little John

Let’s hope they roll in conference play from here out, make the win even better.

In Regards to our fans, I ordered the online broadcast and you guys were awesome man! We had some people over to watch the game and we hooked it up to our TV and all we could hear was you guys! This team FEEDS off of our crowd and it is evident every time we win.

whos organizing the trip to UMass, LaSalle, Dayon, Richmond, Temple, and URI?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;282801]We got pelted with trash by App State fans.

The UR fans heckled us relentlessly.

UL fans are…well…UL fans.

These guys are just fans upset that they lost to an unranked team.[/QUOTE]
memphis fans tried to pick fights with our pep band in memphis during the conference tournament.

Best chants of the night…

“Overrated”

“We can’t hear you”

I was in the Clemson student section, and you guys cannot imagine the looks on these Clemson faces. I had never seen such a large group of unhappy people. It was beautiful. Keep it up.

whos organizing the trip to UMass, LaSalle, Dayon, Richmond, Temple, and URI?

I’m in… let’s go!

north meck fans chanted at the game tonight before the game started “this game is over” and in the middle of the game when a bad call happened they chanted “what was the call! what was the call! we got screwed” at free throw attempts they shhhhhhh the player and right before he shot they all screamed.

[QUOTE=dax;283288]north meck fans chanted at the game tonight before the game started “this game is over” and in the middle of the game when a bad call happened they chanted “what was the call! what was the call! we got screwed” at free throw attempts they shhhhhhh the player and right before he shot they all screamed.[/QUOTE]

That’s my high school all right :biggrin:. We had a kick ass student section when I attended (02-06). Sound like they’re still doing a good job.

[QUOTE=SteauA;283291]That’s my high school all right :biggrin:. We had a kick ass student section when I attended (02-06). Sound like they’re still doing a good job.[/QUOTE]

those were only 3 cheers i could make out. everything else sounded like a jumbled mess.

I sort of wish we’d done “Drive Home Safely” when all the Clemson fans sarted leaving (and leaving way too early). BTW… “Big Time Niner” was the first to notice the mass exodus out of Littlejohn by the Clemson fans.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;283298]the mass exodus out of Littlejohn by the Clemson fans.[/QUOTE]
The place emptied so quickly I though they were passing out free bags of boiled peanuts as exit gifts.

“Beat the Traffic!!” great chant i heard at the michigan notre dame football game this year try and start that at the niners game

I told a couple of Clemson fans to have a nice drive home, & a CU student gave me the finger.

I told a couple of Clemson fans to have a nice drive home, & a CU student gave me the finger.

Heh heh heh…