Niner Nation should come out in full force...

Tonight at 8:30 to support Rashad, Anjuan, Phil, Shamarr and Shamari. I remember last year we had a good crowd out there when Dijuan, the Goonj, Javarris, Phil and Anjuan were all playing on the same team. I think it would be a good way to show the guys that we are pumped about bball season, and to welcome the new guys to Charlotte.

I’m down, Lovin’s down, who else is in? Gill? Workman? Buehller?

:49ers:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;328538]Tomorrow (Thursday) at 8:30 to support Rashad, Anjuan, Phil, Shamarr and Shamari. I remember last year we had a good crowd out there when Dijuan, the Goonj, Javarris, Phil and Anjuan were all playing on the same team. I think it would be a good way to show the guys that we are pumped about bball season, and to welcome the new guys to Charlotte.

:49ers:[/QUOTE]

Chi, you mean tonight right?

Tomorrow (Thursday) at 8:30 to support Rashad, Anjuan, Phil, Shamarr and Shamari. I remember last year we had a good crowd out there when Dijuan, the Goonj, Javarris, Phil and Anjuan were all playing on the same team. I think it would be a good way to show the guys that we are pumped about bball season, and to welcome the new guys to Charlotte.

:49ers:

Today is Thursday.

Chi, you mean tonight right?

LOL whoops, I’ll edit… brain fart! Thanks somos!

I might be able to make it out, I have a test and hw with my online summer courses. I’ll see how early I can get them done.

Is A. Anyone leaving from the Univ area?

and B. What time?

Is A. Anyone leaving from the Univ area?

and B. What time?

I’ll be leaving around 745, probably with 49x in tow. Need a ride?

I'll be leaving around 745, probably with 49x in tow. Need a ride?

highly possible if you woudlnt mind. I’m not completely possitive that I can make it bc I have something I have to do at 7 but I may be able to squeek out late. I’ll talk to 49x to figure out whats up and send you a pm. I’m actually on campus though, where are you leaving from?

highly possible if you woudlnt mind. I'm not completely possitive that I can make it bc I have something I have to do at 7 but I may be able to squeek out late. I'll talk to 49x to figure out whats up and send you a pm. I'm actually on campus though, where are you leaving from?

Sounds good, just let me know. I’ll be leaving from Ashford Green, which is right outside of the hwy29 entrace to campus, beside Bloom, so I can come pick you up on campus if you need me to.

highly possible if you woudlnt mind. I'm not completely possitive that I can make it bc I have something I have to do at 7 but I may be able to squeek out late. I'll talk to 49x to figure out whats up and send you a pm. I'm actually on campus though, where are you leaving from?

Bot Chi and I live in Ashford Green, although, I haven’t actually moved in yet, but this will give you a chance to see my new place before we leave.

aight sounds good - I’ll get in touch with you guys after a bit when I figure out more whats going on.

Just fyi, I won’t be leaving any later than about 745 or 750. The games only last an hour, so I’m making sure not to miss a minute.

Just fyi, I won't be leaving any later than about 745 or 750. The games only last an hour, so I'm making sure not to miss a minute.

Are any of the other guys playing tonight?

Just fyi, I won't be leaving any later than about 745 or 750. The games only last an hour, so I'm making sure not to miss a minute.

hah im not going to be make you late dont worry. If that’s gona happen I’ll just opt out - but im working on making it work

Bizzump! Anyone else heading down there tonight?

Sadly, I think I would get there after it is over.

I’ll go if it is agreed not to try and make an attempt at my life in some way :shades:

Bizzump! Anyone else heading down there tonight?

talked to robby earlier man - I’m gona give him a shout and try to meet up with you guys around 7:35-7:40

I'll go if it is agreed not to try and make an attempt at my life in some way :shades:

We’d love to have you come along.

We'd love to have you come along.

Speak for yourself lovin, I’m the one driving, so I choose who comes!

haha nah, seriously swilson, if you want to come with us, you’re welcome to.