NinerNation draft. Who do you take?

^PB that is a sick team, i wouldnt want to go up against that.

I'm drafting 49erPI first, because if nothing else, being a niner fan has taught me that we need attitude to win. It's all about attitude.

With my second pick I chose Chisox17, he has youth and experience. A deadly combination.

My third pick in the Niner Nation draft, I chose Picasso’s sports bar, including Ron Johnson, Mikeninerhunt and Yinzer.

My fourth pick will be Pork Chop.

And with my fifth pick I take Catswin. Oh, screw it, I’ll take bearcatsden.com. But Catswin is the only one I’ll let play.

Catswin? YINZER? M9H?

Face it, you envy the Steelers.

There are more than I would have wanted, but I only have five picks, I had to make them count.

I really was looking for a spot for metro, but with his recent sabbatical, I had to find others to pick up the slack.

That said, we can outdrink, outthink and out play any other team in the country.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;177855]
5. ChiSox. When Coach Lutz calls you by name on his radio show that means you’re a Niner fan.[/QUOTE]

haha yeah i had almost forgot about that, really caught me by surprise

oh and why has no one drafted gamer!?!? :lol:

GO FINS!

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;178230]Catswin? YINZER? M9H?

Face it, you envy the Steelers.[/QUOTE]

The only good thing about the Steelers is their ability to hold alcohol.

And the best thing about Pittsburgh is Dan Marino.

Damn! Still no votes for Max. Will trade Ritalin for votes…

Damn! Still no votes for Max. Will trade Ritalin for votes........

Picks 1-5: max

Pony up.

this is what i come back too.

these kind of posts.

seriously, summer cannot be this boring, at least, challenge some of us to the ‘par 3’ or mini golf or even real golf, lets get this summer rockin!!

i am always up for a challenge!! in any sport!!

With all due respect to well liked friends and foes on NNN, I only need a 2 man team, and can play absentee owner while they han’le our bizness:

1. Gruehls - because he can adroitely dress down and humiliate [U]any[/U] big mouth heckler

and

1. NinerOne - no matter how bad I screw things up, he can offer an excuse and a scapegoat.

With that lineup, I. AM. BULLETPROOF. :shades:

I wanted to read this thread, but only a little bit, so I did a search and didn’t see Neo or Real49er. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.

I refuse to play on the same team as PI. I’ll go down to the NN Developmental League if you don’t trade me.

With all due respect to well liked friends and foes on NNN, I only need a 2 man team, and can play absentee owner while they han'le our bizness:
  1. Gruehls - because he can adroitely dress down and humiliate any big mouth heckler

and

1. NinerOne - no matter how bad I screw things up, he can offer an excuse and a scapegoat.

With that lineup, I. AM. BULLETPROOF. :shades:

Did I mention my 6th man err woman is GoSager.

For what it’s worth:

[COLOR=black]1) s[/COLOR][COLOR=black]peed247[/COLOR]
2.) [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&module=report&user=840][COLOR=black]UNCCTF[/COLOR][/URL]
3.) [COLOR=black]Threemire[/COLOR]
4.) [COLOR=black]survivor[/COLOR]
5.) [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&module=report&user=1206][COLOR=black]What the ?[/COLOR][/URL]

With myself in the 6th man position, we might not bring as much to the table when it comes time to posting information …

[B][SIZE=5]BUT GET OUT OF THE ARCADE[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=Brick Tamland, Weather;178252]For what it’s worth:

2.) [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&module=report&user=840][COLOR=black]UNCCTF[/COLOR][/URL]
5.) [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&module=report&user=1206][COLOR=black]What the ?[/COLOR][/URL]

With myself in the 6th man position, we might not bring as much to the table when it comes time to posting information …

[B][SIZE=5]BUT GET OUT OF THE ARCADE[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

What arcade???

And who is speed247, what message is he on ???

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;178239]Picks 1-5: max

Pony up.[/QUOTE]

Extended Release or short acting?..:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

For what it's worth:

2.) [COLOR=black]UNCCTF[/COLOR]
5.) [COLOR=black]What the ?[/COLOR]

[SIZE=5]BUT GET OUT OF THE ARCADE[/SIZE]

Tamland you are a baller in the arcade, You are on my team as well.

What? No one wants Nick Mirisis?

What? No one wants Nick Mirisis?

No Zach Morris?

ChiSox - For talking to me at O’Charlies every Lutz Live while I am waiting for my people to show up 15 minutes late.

C49er - So his cat will stop attacking me

PowerBait - Because They Call Us Action is my favorite band of all time

JimmyHat - For giving me the priviledge of playing in the Alumni Tournament last year and letting me ride in a cart with PI.

Lefty - For knowing everything 2 days before anybody else does

OriginalNinerNation - He’s all about the kids.

Zach Morris - For getting Jessie off of those sleeping pills before she seriously ruined her chances at getting into Stanford.