NinerNation draft. Who do you take?

thus the site has been completed beyond my aknowledgement. How dare I not know.

Other than my boy Threemire, this is worse than playing kickball as a kid... not even picked last...:weep:

49or, you are still relatively new…I was hoping you slip through the cracks so I can pick you up as a free agent…

Conscription is antithetical to liberty. I sign only free agents.

Let’s get this going again…

[QUOTE][COLOR=darkgreen][B]TheDaxifiedOne - Dax is my boy, not to mention he’s a devoted fan. Fights the high rate of ACC fans throughout campus.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

This is a common misconception, but Dax is a closet tarhole fan.

kile you bleed red for UNCR

clt would pick torgo with the first pick.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;178046]Let’s get this going again…[/QUOTE]

I guess I got drafted by Cincinatti.

I hate you guys…

I would draft you.

I love you guys!

First of I want to say thank you to all you GM’s who drafted me. I will bring passion and enthusiasm every day to your teams :shades:

Now for myy five…

#1 Powerbait: doesnt shower, but knows his Niners bball history, and hell he did go to games in a green speedo and a cape!

#2 HP: this guy is the man, how can you not draft HP

#3 Lefty: love the optimism

#4 Metro: yeah thats right, gotta have a baseball player on the team

#5 Cltniners: has star player written all over him

OK i just shelled out $56 million dollars for three more picks

#6 UNCCTF - gotta have a tuba player
#7 Moss2k - loves shooting the three almost as much as me and plavvy
#8 NinerLoudnProud - likes the steelers, but hey i can look past that, GREAT poster

:cool:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;178206]First of I want to say thank you to all you GM’s who drafted me. I will bring passion and enthusiasm every day to your teams :shades:

Now for myy five…

#1 Powerbait: doesnt shower, but knows his Niners bball history, and hell he did go to games in a green speedo and a cape!

#2 HP: this guy is the man, how can you not draft HP

#3 Lefty: love the optimism

#4 Metro: yeah thats right, gotta have a baseball player on the team

#5 Cltniners: has star player written all over him

OK i just shelled out $56 million dollars for three more picks

#6 UNCCTF - gotta have a tuba player
#7 Moss2k - loves shooting the three almost as much as me and plavvy
#8 NinerLoudnProud - likes the steelers, but hey i can look past that, GREAT poster

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Mel Kiper just called and thinks your on drugs… Powerbait is the first round??? Talk about a reach… Well Ryan Leaf called and is eternally grateful, he said he will no longer be considered the biggest 1st round bust…

Look, just because i don’t post anymore doesn’t mean I can’t still dominate a message board. Let’s not forget my domination of the shoutbox before I retired.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;178216]Look, just because i don’t post anymore doesn’t mean I can’t still dominate a message board. Let’s not forget my domination of the shoutbox before I retired.[/QUOTE]

That was a long time ago… I don’t think teams would pick George Blanda in the first round today just because he was good back in the day. Besides the shoutbox was much different then, you seem to lack the basic communication skills to function in todays shoutbox world.

Face it, the message board has passed you by and you took advantage of some starry eyed kid who grew up a fan and duped him into wasting his first pick on you, assuring his team will spend a long time in the cellar.

I’m going for the battle of the brains and wits over raw, physical talent. My team will ridicule you with their words, leaving you an emotionaly wreck with no chance of recovery…

1. Gruehls: The living version of Wikipedia. No mortal is a match for the sharp tongue of this fine man.
  2. MK: Passionate, well versed rebuttal machine. My “anchor man.”
  3. NA: Gotta have someone who isn’t afraid to go against the norm and has a broad sense of knowledge. Need someone who’s able to contribute on any issue.
  4. HP: Experience, experience, experience. Quite simply put: The man has been there and done that. And besides, I didn’t want Gruehls to feel like the old man of my team. :tongue:
  5. Mike P: Resources and connections. The man can make things happen and acquire necessary information. And my team can get free press in the Observer.

6th Man: NinerMac: Can’t leave out the man behind the machine. With Mac on my team, we’re able to totally manipulate the environment, as to create a highly advantageous situation for my roster. With the power to control each and every opponent, we’re a shoe-in for the championship.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;178218]That was a long time ago… I don’t think teams would pick George Blanda in the first round today just because he was good back in the day. Besides the shoutbox was much different then, you seem to lack the basic communication skills to function in todays shoutbox world.

Face it, the message board has passed you by and you took advantage of some starry eyed kid who grew up a fan and duped him into wasting his first pick on you, assuring his team will spend a long time in the cellar.[/QUOTE]

You tryin to bring me out of Niner Nation retirement?

This is all because I live in Chapel Hill isn’t it?

Due to recent shoutboxing, it should be noted that me and Jimmyhate are no longer cool.

See I was right all along. Normmm does not have the talent to make it at the next level. I told you guys this a long time ago. His hands are too small to type quick enough. His body fat % is off the charts. And he was 3" shorter with his shoes off at the draft camp.

Now que my music for being right again!

I’m drafting 49erPI first, because if nothing else, being a niner fan has taught me that we need attitude to win. It’s all about attitude.

With my second pick I chose Chisox17, he has youth and experience. A deadly combination.

My third pick in the Niner Nation draft, I chose Picasso’s sports bar, including Ron Johnson, Mikeninerhunt and Yinzer.

My fourth pick will be Pork Chop.

And with my fifth pick I take Catswin. Oh, screw it, I’ll take bearcatsden.com. But Catswin is the only one I’ll let play.