NinerNation.Net Shop

Hopefully you’ve all noticed the new logo up top. The logo was designed by Brad Thomas (Charlotte Alum of course). He runs Panther Freaks and also has a design site at Brad Thomas Design. I like the new logo quite a bit and hope everyone else likes it as well.

I’ve also just added a link in the site menu to our new CafePress online shop for NinerNation. You’ll find a few things there with the new logo, apparel, stickers, and a couple of other things. Any money raised through the sales will go straight back into the site and if we go over and above site costs the extra will be donated to the 49er Club in the name of NinerNation.Net.

For now, most of the items are logo centric, but we hope to expand that as well as add some green color to what’s there.

Thanks and hope you continue to enjoy the Internet side of Niner Nation…

-Mac

Mac, this is very cool and a great idea. It not only supports the site but will give us more options in Niner gear. Thanks. Will definitely be doing some shopping.

We can add more generic (Not specifically NinerNation.Net) shirts if that’s something people want. Can do some simple “GO NINERS” shirts or even game-specific shirts. CafePress is a nice option for us but as Mac said, they’re pretty limited as far as fabric colors go. But it’s a nice start anyway and more options will be available soon. I do like the long sleeve white one on there though.

I have a feeling which sticker on there Over40Niner will be purchasing. :stuck_out_tongue:

i want to buy things. the form doesn’t work. help clt out.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Nov 22 2004, 11:17 AM [b] i want to buy things. the form doesn't work. help clt out. [/b]
Try again in a bit because I think they're having some glitches on the site. I tried to process an order a second ago and my screen got locked up when trying to advance to the checkout part.

Tried to order a sticker and t-shirt -> CafeExpress order fulfillment did’nt work-> could’nt see the screen.

How about some green shirts

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 01:06 PM [b] How about some green shirts [/b]
We're working on that. Will have something fairly soon.
[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate+Nov 23 2004, 12:15 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (NinerAdvocate @ Nov 23 2004, 12:15 PM)

Also howa bout a break on the kid stuff. I got three at the game and like to outfit them.

Also Hatman had mentioned us stealing Wake Forest idea of the tie dyed shirt…think you boys could pull that off.

[i]Originally posted by NinerFan[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 12:00 PM [b] Tried to order a sticker and t-shirt -> CafeExpress order fulfillment did'nt work-> could'nt see the screen. [/b]
I'll work on that and get it fixed...
[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 01:30 PM [b] Also howa bout a break on the kid stuff. I got three at the game and like to outfit them.

Also Hatman had mentioned us stealing Wake Forest idea of the tie dyed shirt…think you boys could pull that off. [/b]

Let’s do our own thing and not copy Wake Forest.

I like the green/white tie dye shirt idea too. I’ve see other schools do it besides Wake Forest.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 12:13 PM [b] Cool. How about a white hooded sweatshirt too? [/b]
Lutzfan, you did see they already have the white hoodie available, right?

Aw man ya’ll are out of hats???

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Nov 24 2004, 12:17 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Nov 24 2004, 12:17 PM)
[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Nov 24 2004, 12:46 PM [b] Aw man ya'll are out of hats??? [/b]
Hang tight....

I got one of those 49R stickers and added a hoodie to my wishlist for Christmas!

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Nov 24 2004, 12:46 PM [b] Aw man ya'll are out of hats??? [/b]
Actually CafePress is out of them, so every site dealing with them is out at the moment. They should hopefully have them in soon, keep checking back...

I’ve corrected a lot of the color problems with the cafepress shopping cart. Those of you who couldn’t get checked out, may want to give it another go. Sorry for the problems…