Niners in the NFL / Pros

4 Likes
4 Likes

If he ended up on the Panthers I would not be displeased. I think they have bigger needs, but I’d love to have him.

4 Likes
2 Likes

clt says they should adjust the combine so grant can watch our mbb game

1 Like

Guess the question would be where would the Panthers draft him? 3, 4, 5th round? He could be great opposite of Moore… seems we can’t really get a consistent second WR lately.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I think Grant helped himself with his combine.
What will make him a fantastic pro is his catch radius and his tenacity in both jump balls and in blocking.

1 Like

The 3 cone was the only event he did better than avg right? How did he help himself? Unless he was expected to be the bottom tier and he now is middle. I’m thinking his game film shows better. I’m hoping he still goes top 4 rounds.

clt says if you just looked at combine stats, richardson would be the 1.1 lock.

1 Like

His even being at the combine helped. The fact that he held his own in the gym shorts and track and field events shows he belongs. Going to the Senior Bowl helps him showcase. And lastly turning on the game film really helps him

I think he goes in first 3 rounds. Less than that will be a disappointment.

Grant will probably be taken in the 4th or 5th, but the fact that he goes from Walmart to being drafted is a success. Once he gets on a team, I expect him to earn playing time.

1 Like

He is going to have to rely on his senior bowl practice week tape as he did nothing but draw a flag in the game.

I don’t think he has hurt himself at the combine, but I’m not sure how much help it has been other than to just keep his name in the conversation.

He was never going to be a combine hero. A GM is going to have to fall in love his tape and his interviews.

If he’s still available in the 4th I hope the Panthers take him with one of their 4th round picks. The last few years most of the picks that panthers have taken after round 3 get cut anyway…

GIF by San Francisco 49ers

1 Like
3 Likes