Niners in the NFL / Pros

clt says tonite we get Carrie underwood and Larry and Alex!

Carrie Underwood Legs GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Larry is out. Hopefully returning after bye. Word on the street is he aggravated a knee injury trying to make his quads flex like Carrie Underwood. Price to pay

1 Like
5 Likes
  • Played one season (2021) at Kansas State University after spending four seasons (2017-20) at the University of Charlotte.
9 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

Reynolds mentioned on Niners Live last night that he wants to continue playing football. I wonder if he tries to play in the USFL, XFL, or the CFL?

1 Like
2 Likes

After the Peyton manning camp they said he has one of the brightest football minds. I wouldn’t be surprised if he lands on a roster somewhere just as a coach in the QB room.

5 Likes

He is a perfect Canadian pro football qb

4 Likes

Alex is tied for 5th at 9 sacks. He has more sacks than Helmet slinger Garrett, Von Miller and Mack

2 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Good article.

I thought this sentence was funny. This is out of context but what the hell

“Highsmith had interest from Davidson and Furman, but he wanted to go to a school that could prepare him for life after football.”

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article269962537.html#storylink=cpy

6 Likes
3 Likes

He is wicked fast off the ball. That tackle at the goal line was unbelievable. He was there about the time the RB got the ball.

1 Like

Alex has been doing those back rundowns for years. Just act nick Chubb