Niners start as 27.5 pt dogs to UNC CHeat

Letā€™s be clear, we donā€™t know if anyone has the virus or not. Couldā€™ve just been exposed at some point.

Does this count for the name confusion log? Probably borderline.

Iā€™ll just leave this here.

And the reason heā€™s putting that out is because this game was cancelled over a false positive. Unbelievable

Justin Jeffreys.

The false positive doesnā€™t matter unfortunately. The state government has the final call, even if it might be the wrong one.

Sad. Nashville mayor hiding low spread numbers for bars to keep them closed. Now this.

Itā€™s become so political itā€™s easy to understand people who may be dismissing the severity. I certainly have become much more doubtful lately.

Tar Heels are still 27.5 point favorite.

UNC cheats.

Flagging this post was silly.

Thatā€™s infuriating for me as a fan, I canā€™t imagine what itā€™d be like to be a player and have this happen.

1 Like

Ya these kids have worked incredibly hard. Have given up their social lives followed the rules playing without family or fans in the stands have made incredible sacrifices & than to have one person have a false positive & lose a game. My hat is off to our players

2 Likes

clt says those are awful unis

This is all just a cover-up as we donā€™t have legal jerseys to wear!!!

1 Like

A friend of mine that is a Heel alum told me that they were going to count this as a forfeit and would be 2-0. I told him as long as they sent us the $400,000 check they could count it as anything they wanted.

1 Like

Yeah no shit. Send us that $500k and they can call it whatever they want.

This is absolute BS then. You canā€™t fully trust the tests. Give him another one, and if its negative, roll on. I canā€™t imagine being a player right now, and Hill better be doing all he can and not rolling over at what the state says. These guys should be playing based off that tweet.

Doesnā€™t this seem like a nothingburger?

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

So if any player tests positive you have to quarantine whole team for 2 weeks? Or were the 3 players on the line.

The tween said one was maybe false positive but what about the other two?

I read into that there were 3 positives (false positives not withstanding)ā€¦but the contact tracing is why the bulk of the OL has to quarantine. The contact tracing determines who was exposed to the person(s) that tested positive and in what manner and for how long. From that, they decide which ones have to quarantine due to their exposure & likelihood that they caould have caught it from whoever tested positive.

Since it affected the OL more than any other groupā€¦I guess one could assume that an OL was one of those that tested positiveā€¦and the contact tracing hit that group the hardest based on exposure.

https://twitter.com/CharlotteFTBL/status/1306674568518606851/photo/1

I guess we didnā€™t lose but def didnā€™t cover the spread