Niners to play at ACC school in February

Details upcoming on charlotte.com

Let me guess… Wake on Feb. 11th?

ROAD TRIP!!!

We need to recreate the Conf Tourney group! Bau-schick-a-wa-wa!

Alright, HP, I’m putting you in charge of locating accomodations and arranging the social functions/gathering sites…

I was working during the Conf. Tourney, but I’ll be sure to get off for this.

The Big O out-scooped by NinerNation.net. Sweet! B)

[b]Let me guess... Wake on Feb. 11th?[/b]
Where did you hear/read this? [img]http://216.7.172.5/forum/images/smilies/handbang.gif[/img]
[b]ROAD TRIP!!!

We need to recreate the Conf Tourney group! Bau-schick-a-wa-wa!

Alright, HP, I’m putting you in charge of locating accomodations and arranging the social functions/gathering sites…[/b]

It’s already being looked into darlin’. I began investigating the possible locations last Wednesday afternoon. I’m having difficulties in finding a proper hotel for CLASSLESS blondes in that area of Winston-Salem. Legend says George Washington hid from British troops one night in the large coffee pot at Old Salem. Maybe you can sneak in it.

However, let me say on the record that there will be an OFFICIAL alumni/fan function before or after the contest, depending on the game time. Also, a certain Charlotte sports media personality assured me of their presence as well this past Saturday evening while sharing good company.

[b]The Big O out-scooped by NinerNation.net. Sweet![/b]
[img]http://216.7.172.5/forum/images/smilies/five.gif[/img] For those of you who may have missed this... * [url=http://www.ninernation.net/index.php?showtopic=4731&st=0]Any Insight into next years schedule[/url] * [url=http://www.ninernation.net/index.php?showtopic=4742]790 The Ball is Reporting...[/url]

Hey Mike, did Larry D come visit you over the weekend?

In addition to seeing good Basketball, we can get press coverage for the caravan by saying it’s an official trip of the NFFC (Niner Football Fan Club.)
We can support 49er B-Ball, & bring attention to the fact that we need 49er Football at the same time. A Win-Win Situation for everyone!
:smiley:

Observer: It’s 49ers vs. the Deacons next season

Not much on the return game. It also shows our record vs the current ACC teams: 17-33.

Here you go:

It’s 49ers vs. the Deacons next season

Also says the last time we played an ACC team was in 2000! :rolleyes:

[i]Originally posted by run49er[/i]@May 17 2005, 08:50 AM [b] Also says the last time we played an ACC team was in 2000! :rolleyes: [/b]
Nice of them to forget the rematch. A little homecooking from the Big O. ;)
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+May 17 2005, 08:55 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ May 17 2005, 08:55 AM)
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+May 17 2005, 09:55 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ May 17 2005, 09:55 AM)
[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@May 16 2005, 06:56 PM [b] It's already being looked into darlin'. I began investigating the possible locations last Wednesday afternoon. I'm having difficulties in finding a proper hotel for CLASSLESS blondes in that area of Winston-Salem. Legend says George Washington hid from British troops one night in the large coffee pot at Old Salem. Maybe you can sneak in it. [img]http://www.lxw.com/images/SpringBreak2003/CoffeePot.jpg[/img] [/b]
Um, HP, CLASSLESS Blondes need LUXURY, not a stinkin coffee pot!

And I’m glad that the “Charlotte Personality” was able to accompany you Saturday night. Let’s just say that after my busy busy day, I relaxed with one too many margaritas to make it out! I was hardly able to enjoy the nice fire in my new outdoor fireplace - Kayla on the other hand was layed out sound asleep in front of it after she finished off her ribeye bone! :smiley: Happy Happy girl!

Yes, listing the all-time record versus the ACC is definitely a backslap.

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@May 17 2005, 09:06 AM [b] Um, HP, CLASSLESS Blondes need LUXURY, not a stinkin coffee pot! [/b]
The executive suite at the Adams Mark has been reserved for you my dear! However, I shall partake of a few beverages in the bar.
[i]Originally posted by run49er[/i]@May 17 2005, 09:07 AM [b] Yes, listing the all-time record versus the ACC is definitely a backslap. [/b]
Yeah, but look what a 17 point win at State in 2000 did for our ACC scheduling. Finally now, after NCSU getting the upper hand, ACC teams are starting to entertain the idea of more games. That and the lure of the new arena.
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+May 17 2005, 09:44 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ May 17 2005, 09:44 AM)
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@May 17 2005, 10:44 AM [b] Finally now, after NCSU getting the upper hand, ACC teams are starting to entertain the idea of more games. That and the lure of the new arena. [/b]

So that was Bobby’s plan!! Brilliant!!!

I guess WF got un-skeered of us after that debacle vs ncsu. They saw what soft D we played and said “we gotta git somma dat!” Maybe other acc’ers will try to, too. They really have NO reason to be skeered now.