NN.N Golf Outing Interest?

Still have 7, ask a friend if they want to play, won’t be the end of the world if we have a 4 some and a 3 some though.

Somebody on this board get in on this.

$25, tomorrow. Let’s go.

Somebody on this board get in on this.

$25, tomorrow. Let’s go.

A better approach would be:

[SIZE=5]FREE GOLF LESSONS [/SIZE]from Over

:shades:

Supposd to rain tomorrow til about 6…

Supposd to rain tomorrow til about 6...
It was supposed to rain today too..... and it's finally on the way right now, according to the radar. The weather channel is now saying 40% chance tomorrow (I know other stations may be giving different odds). We need to watch the sky. Thunderstorms and golf courses can't stand each other.
Supposd to rain tomorrow til about 6...

Looks like it’s scattered showers at worst, radar looks decent… see you guys out there, I’ll be in the blue shorts with the niner hat. The tee times are under “Niner”.

So, when’s this going down again? Tomorrow?

I hope everyone who came had a good time.

I had a miserable golf outing, but the afternoon was enjoyable nonetheless.

[QUOTE=J Felt;426308]I hope everyone who came had a good time.

I had a miserable golf outing, but the afternoon was enjoyable nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Shaggy and EE nice to meet you guys!, Over, good to see you again and nice hat! JFelt good to see you again, tell your dad I said nice to meet him as well…and Bust…your still getting better! lol

Had a great time! We need to do this again sometime! It was a blast!

Shaggy and EE nice to meet you guys!, Over, good to see you again and nice hat! JFelt good to see you again, tell your dad I said nice to meet him as well.....and Bust....your still getting better! lol

Had a great time! We need to do this again sometime! It was a blast!

You should def. do this again sometime … I’d love to meet some of you all, but I was unavailable Saturday …

We need to choose a course between the Triad and Charlotte next time.

And one that’s more wide open.

[QUOTE=J Felt;426411]We need to choose a course between the Triad and Charlotte next time.

And one that’s more wide open.[/QUOTE]

Fox Den in Statesville? I wouldnt say more wide open, but less trees…more water and houses though.

Fox Den in Statesville? I wouldnt say more wide open, but less trees....more water and houses though.

Balls bounce off house really well… trust me.

Fox Den in Statesville? I wouldnt say more wide open, but less trees....more water and houses though.
Yea I was going to add "less water" to JFelts requirements. Next! :)
Yea I was going to add "less water" to JFelts requirements. Next! :)

That’s not one of my requirements.

I only lost one ball in the water, maybe.

For all we know, it got across, but nobody saw where it landed. :biggrin:

That's not one of my requirements.

I only lost one ball in the water, maybe.

For all we know, it got across, but nobody saw where it landed. :biggrin:

Nah, like that was my requirement to be added on to the general list of requirements you had already started.