NN.N Golf Outing Interest?

Ok, so where is a easy, cheap course that allows coolers? You Charlotte guys need to help me out on this one and I’ll get the tee times. Is Larkhaven easy?

Everyone go to this website - [URL=www.clickitgolf.com]www.ClickitGolf.com[/URL] and sign up.

There you can buy rounds of golf cheaper than at the actual course.

[B]Larkhaven[/B] - 25$ a round after Noon on weekends (that would work for a 1pm start)

[B]Charles T Myers[/B] - 35$ a round after Noon on weekends or 100$ for 4some, but one person has to pay for all of them.

[B]Rocky River[/B] - 39$ after Noon on Weekends

[B]The Tradition[/B]- 37$ a round anytime Friday-Sunday

All of these courses are within 10-15 minutes of the University. Cheapest being Larkhaven and I have played it many times and it is a good beginner-medium difficulty course.

My vote is for Larkhaven.

Larrrrkkkkhaven looks good so far.

I'm mostly in it for the booze.

:49ers:

Everyone go to this website - [URL=http://www.clickitgolf.com]www.ClickitGolf.com[/URL] and sign up.

There you can buy rounds of golf cheaper than at the actual course.

Larkhaven - 25$ a round after Noon on weekends (that would work for a 1pm start)

Charles T Myers - 35$ a round after Noon on weekends or 100$ for 4some, but one person has to pay for all of them.

Rocky River - 39$ after Noon on Weekends

The Tradition- 37$ a round anytime Friday-Sunday

All of these courses are within 10-15 minutes of the University. Cheapest being Larkhaven and I have played it many times and it is a good beginner-medium difficulty course.

My vote is for Larkhaven.

25 dollars for Saturday is good. How are they about coolers?

[QUOTE=EE9er;423941]25 dollars for Saturday is good. How are they about coolers?[/QUOTE]

No Coolers at Larkhaven. I just called:ticked:

that’s lame.

Can’t ban what they can’t see… I’ve taken a cooler out there multiple times.

Send an email about golf this saturday.

Job has to work so he won’t make it. Anyone that wants to golf with some fellow niners, we have a tee time at 1 at Larkhaven, come on out and have some beers.

....we have a tee time at 1 at Larkhaven, come on out and have some beers.
I thought we had 2 tee times.

My father is interested in joining us if we still have a spot.

I thought we had 2 tee times.

We do! Sorry I wasn’t clear, we have a 1:02 and a 1:09 or something of that sort, they are back to back.

My father is interested in joining us if we still have a spot.

Bring him along.

Update on who’s in

EE9er
Cha
Bust
Over
Shaggy
Shaggy’s someone
J Felt
J Felt’s Dad

Update on who's in

EE9er
Cha
Bust
Over
Shaggy
J Felt
J Felt’s Dad

NewYork couldn’t make it so we still have one more spot if anyone else wants to invite someone.

Edit… I do have someone.

Edit... I do have someone.

Cool. I’ll update, does the someone have a name/handle.

Cool. I'll update, does the someone have a name/handle.

Scratch that… He’s a no go.

Scratch that... He's a no go.

OK, so we still have 1 spot, if anyone has a friend that wants to go bring them.

Do we need to pay ahead of time, or will the $25 be applicable when we arrive?