NNN Motorcycle riders?

Well, I was done commenting but Gill keeps telling me things I've said. For the 100th time, no, I did not state that and if you'd take the time to read every single thing I've said, you're realize that you're putting words in my mouth (again).

Things I’ve stated:
[LIST]
[]IMO, sport bikes are built/marketed for speed and HD’s are done so more for lifestyle.
[
]Majority of sport bike owners abuse the power of the bikes at least once or twice (though I know it’s more even if they won’t admit it)
[]Told WB I felt he made a dangerous move by opting to speed well over the limit to pass a semi truck
[
]Said that you’re asking for an early grave if you drive a sport bike around Charlotte on a regular basis, which was in direct response to WB’s driving habits.[/LIST]Motorcycles are dangerous, period. You can get killed on a HD just as easy as you can on a sport bike. But, drugs/alcohol taken out of the equation, I know what I see on a daily basis. And I see far more sport bikes hauling ass on one wheel up 485 than I see HD’s doing anything wreckless. Not saying it doesn’t happen and I also know that there are probably more sport bikes on the road than HD’s, which makes them easier to spot. But not a week goes by that I don’t see someone on a sport bike doing something stupid on the interstate. I have never seen a HD driver do anything remotely stupid on the interstate other than maybe cruising above the speed limit. But again, this doesn’t make sport bikes more dangerous. It makes the demographic that sport bike manufactures target more dangerous.

:slight_smile: If thats what i gotta do to keep you talking

JCL said he kills babies.

OK well it is spring time, so I am once again checking to see if there are any NNN motorcycle riders on here! Hit me if you ride or are thinking about riding! For all our SUV lovers out here - my triumph is getting 42 MPG - not bad considering the price of gas!