North Texas Away Game 2-13-20 8:00 Tip

Niners travel to the DFW metro to take on the first place Mean Green, who are off to their best start ever in C-USA league play at 10-2.

https://twitter.com/MeanGreenMBB/status/1226586860207640577

Huge game on the road. Iโ€™d feel better about this if we had more than two road wins. Gotta learn to grind out Ws. A win would be huge for the confidence of this young team.

4 Likes

Well, prepare to see the refs send this team to the FT line about 30-40 times.

Taking an L in this game will not be surprising, nor disappointing, so long as we show up Saturday and take care of an inferior Rice team.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Look at where the guys sit on the plane. Looks almost like a depth chart moving from the single seats to the doubles.

Be careful there, Rice has won 3 straight including a win against UNT.

In true Niner fashion, I could see beating UNT and losing to Rice.

4 Likes

Iโ€™d take it, we just need (1).

Yes, one win by Niners (8-4) or one loss by ODU (6-6) to secure our spot in Pod 1.

UNT favored by 8.5. ESPN BPI Matchup Predictor gives us 14.9% chance of winning.

clt predicts a close niner win

Early approves of this attitude.

Anyone elseโ€™s stream suck ass?

2 Likes

For everyone to be having issues it appears to be an upload issue on North Texasโ€™ end

1 Like

My espn3 skips but not ESPN+. Is that because ESPN3 comes from my spectrum cable internet and ESPN+ from Verizon if not on WiFi? Iโ€™m on the cheapest spectrum internet.

clt says unt is too far away

Iโ€™ve had no issues with my espn+ stream. Well, other than being able to clearly see how shitty most of the first half was.