North Texas just lost to...

Texas-Arlington…

thanks for ruining my mayo to usc high.

Yah, who invited Debbie Downer?

Texas Arlington > NT > Charlotte

the score was 83-81…pretty close

So much for that #5 RPI that someone was so impressed with. :rolleyes:

UT-A is good this year.

The casual fan just doesn’t understand how good UTA is.

Just so maybe people will get over the fact that we lost to N. Texas after finishing a game against a good Hofstra team just 20 hours before… Its college basketball, the land of “anyone can beat anybody at anytime”… that’s why we all love it over the NBA right? Players actually give a damn b/c they’re not collecting their $35 million check. Just b/c a team beats another team doesn’t necessarily mean they are better… just better on that day. How many of you honestly think Oral Roberts is better than Kansas… they beat them tonight but if they played 10 more times who would you put your money on everytime? Kansas.

We lost, oh well, 25+ games to go. The horse is dead stop beating it. :hammer:

[QUOTE=lutz9er;199342]UT-A is good this year.[/QUOTE]

heck. i picked ut-a to make it to the final 4 on one of my preseason sheets.

Just so maybe people will get over the fact that we lost to N. Texas after finishing a game against a good Hofstra team just 20 hours before... Its college basketball, the land of "anyone can beat anybody at anytime"... that's why we all love it over the NBA right? Players actually give a damn b/c they're not collecting their $35 million check. Just b/c a team beats another team doesn't necessarily mean they are better... just better on that day. How many of you honestly think Oral Roberts is better than Kansas... they beat them tonight but if they played 10 more times who would you put your money on everytime? Kansas.

AMEN!:clap:

I bet you guys were waiting for my response to this thread…

My motto: The Truth Hurts

The Truth is: We got dominated by an average team (at best) in our house…we could be in for a very long year (much like last year)…get used to it.

Them losing to Texas-Arlington simply reinforces that.

Sad but true.

I bet you guys were waiting for my response to this thread....

The Truth is: We got dominated by an average team (at best) in our house…we could be in for a very long year (much like last year)…get used to it.

Sad but true.

More melodrama as “The Days of our KTown” continues. Next up, stay tuned for “General KTown.”

Just so maybe people will get over the fact that we lost to N. Texas after finishing a game against a good Hofstra team just 20 hours before... Its college basketball, the land of "anyone can beat anybody at anytime"... that's why we all love it over the NBA right? Players actually give a damn b/c they're not collecting their $35 million check. Just b/c a team beats another team doesn't necessarily mean they are better... just better on that day. How many of you honestly think Oral Roberts is better than Kansas... they beat them tonight but if they played 10 more times who would you put your money on everytime? Kansas.

I could deal with a loss, but we got throttled by that team.

And BTW Oral Roberts is actually a pretty darn good team. One of the best mid majors.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;199345]Its college basketball, the land of “anyone can beat anybody at anytime”… [/QUOTE]
Crap Hole Hill had a close game with Winthrop last night. Only won by 6.

The casual fan just doesn't understand how good UTA is.

LOL…good one.

[QUOTE=KTown49er;199372]I bet you guys were waiting for my response to this thread…

Sad but true.[/QUOTE]
I don’t know who K-Town is but the sad fact of the matter is that he is RIGHT.

We got punked AT HOME by a team that won’t be .500% in a crappy league.

We may get better, I hope so, but right now we’re doing the same crap that has haunted us for the past few years. Jacking up bad 3’s and not playing D.

We had a bad team with decent talent last year, we lost our last four two years ago (including to losing to a NCSU team in the tourney that we could and should have beaten.

Sorry if I’m a bad fan, but the style we’re playing needs to change or it’s going to be another bad year.

Memo to the team and coaching staff- GUARD SOME FRIGGIN’ BODY!!!

[QUOTE=hootie;199389]I don’t know who K-Town is but the sad fact of the matter is that he is RIGHT.

We got punked AT HOME by a team that won’t be .500% in a crappy league.

We may get better, I hope so, but right now we’re doing the same crap that has haunted us for the past few years. Jacking up bad 3’s and not playing D.

We had a bad team with decent talent last year, we lost our last four two years ago (including to losing to a NCSU team in the tourney that we could and should have beaten.

Sorry if I’m a bad fan, but the style we’re playing needs to change or it’s going to be another bad year.

Memo to the team and coaching staff- GUARD SOME FRIGGIN’ BODY!!![/QUOTE]
You’re not necessarily a bad fan. Not a good one, but not bad. The problem is that it is Thursday and I think this same post has been posted like 127 times! Move on people! Seriously, we’ve got LL tonight to get Coach’s reaction. And we play Syracuse in less than a week. Nothing against you Hootie, but I’m really getting tired of these posts.

I still think that North Texas will go undefeated

Well, they were damn good when they played us, anyways. :cuss: :fastgun: :eek: :eek: :eek: