Now all the school needs is a new AD

Bring Bobby Lutz back and put his love for the school and passion for winning back in the program. Boot Judy out + Bobby in = A step in the right direction!!! Whos with me?

Me.

While I’m down with that in principle, it won’t happen until Dubois and Rose move on. Impossible to come back for the people who relieved you of your duties.

This is perplexing. Folks are pissed at Judy for holding onto Lutz for too long, and we respond by hiring the very coach in question that people are pissed at the AD for, to REPLACE the AD?

Bobby bleeds green and would do anything to to better our Athletics Program.

It’s not perplexing if you’re not a binary bot.

[quote=“2k, post:5, topic:25042”]Bobby bleeds green and would do anything to to better our Athletics Program.[/quote]This.

It’s not perplexing if you’re not a binary bot.[/quote]
I’m not a robot.

I have always wondered what makes Bobby Lutz such a great candidate for an Athletic Director.

I know he is a scratch golfer and a smart guy, but what else is there?

Cosign

[quote=“Charlotte2002, post:9, topic:25042”]I have always wondered what makes Bobby Lutz such a great candidate for an Athletic Director.

I know he is a scratch golfer and a smart guy, but what else is there?[/quote]

The guy is well versed in business, has 3 degrees (including a Masters in Economics) and has played most sports himself at a pretty high level. He’s well known with a lot of connections is an alum and loves the school. What else do you need?

What we need is a new newspaper. Check out the low blow of putting a UNC gets a Juco LB under the news specifically grouped for Niner Football and Lambert. They suck. Everyone who sees them tomorrow should give them hell and chase them to their cars.

[quote=“919R, post:11, topic:25042”][quote=“Charlotte2002, post:9, topic:25042”]I have always wondered what makes Bobby Lutz such a great candidate for an Athletic Director.

I know he is a scratch golfer and a smart guy, but what else is there?[/quote]

The guy is well versed in business, has 3 degrees (including a Masters in Economics) and has played most sports himself at a pretty high level. He’s well known with a lot of connections is an alum and loves the school. What else do you need?[/quote]
I do actually think Bobby would make a great AD. The mere fact that he does bleed green like the rest of us makes me think he would be a massive improvement.

I just think it’s comically ironic that people would be so enthused about replacing the AD with the very guy who “rode our basketball program into the ground” and who we hold the AD, who he would be replacing, accountable for. He apparently can run an AD, but he couldn’t get it done in one sport in the conference we are now in, and couldn’t see that to help the school he loved, it was time for him to step down.

Being a good basketball coach is not a requirement for being a good athletic director…

Oh dot dot dot

I don’t see the irony, sorry. They’re 2 very different jobs.

With all the bitching about us never hiring any coaches that have head coaching experience, I don’t see how hiring an AD without experience as an AD (or assistant AD at a huge program) is a good idea, especially with football on deck.

Who do you think we should hire then?

Bobbyyyyyy Luuuuutttzzzzzz

[quote=“Charlotte2002, post:17, topic:25042”]With all the bitching about us never hiring any coaches that have head coaching experience, I don’t see how hiring an AD without experience as an AD (or assistant AD at a huge program) is a good idea, especially with football on deck.[/quote]We already have the guy to handle football on board.