NYC Scare

[URL]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518112,00.html[/URL]

Interesting…

Wow! Very interesting. If I were in one of those building I would have had to change my pants.

Seeing those photos gave me chills…

bad judgment

shocker

What an asshole thing to do to those office workers.

Lawsuit?

[QUOTE=moss2k;404504]Lawsuit?[/QUOTE]

I hope not, I think that if they inform people that the plane is going to be doing it you in turn increase the chance of a terrorist attack on the plane with surface to air missiles or whatever the terrorists are using nowadays. I think while I agree that it was a scary site, it showed that these companies are now MORE prepared for a terrorist attack, and I think this actually is a positive.

A photo op? Just imagining the untold thousands of dollars it costs and the fear that it put into New Yorkers, I can’t help but think it probably wasn’t worth it.

A photo op? Just imagining the untold thousands of dollars it costs and the fear that it put into New Yorkers, I can't help but think it probably wasn't worth it.
can you imagine the CO2 emissions? oh the horror!

[QUOTE=NinerNation Inc.;404513]A photo op? Just imagining the untold thousands of dollars it costs and the fear that it put into New Yorkers, I can’t help but think it probably wasn’t worth it.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. Why not do it out over the ocean? I guess they wanted the skyline in the picture? Idiots.

No kidding. Why not do it out over the ocean? I guess they wanted the skyline in the picture? Idiots.
I guess the DOD still hasn't heard about photoshop.

[QUOTE=49or bust;404525]I guess the DOD still hasn’t heard about photoshop.[/QUOTE]

Then someone would cry foul over a fake picture.

Guess they needed a new background…

Talk about a waste of fuel. Don’t they take two of those huge planes everywhere they go for “security” purposes?

The second one stays “in the area.” It would not land at the same airport unless there was a mechanical problem with the first one.

It’s one cool aircraft to see in person however.

[QUOTE=HP49er;404533]The second one stays “in the area.” It would not land at the same airport unless there was a mechanical problem with the first one.

It’s one cool aircraft to see in person however.[/QUOTE]

I saw something about Air Force One on tv the other night. Cool plane but flying two of them around probably costs us a pretty penny. They also use three Marine Ones to fly the POTUS around, again for security reasons.

Can’t wait to see the actual photos!

Can't wait to see the actual photos!

winner.

It was 2-3 times higher than the buildings. NYC is a bunch of fcing pansy-a55es!
Cry me a river. Obama is not going to kill you. I guess the USAF plane didn’t reassure people, idiots!

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;404838]It was 2-3 times higher than the buildings. NYC is a bunch of fcing pansy-a55es!
Cry me a river. Obama is not going to kill you. I guess the USAF plane didn’t reassure people, idiots![/QUOTE]

Were they dropping leaflets with information telling people that the plane was 2-3 higher than the buildings, and did the leaflets say that the Air Force jet was guiding Air Force One rather than attempting to shoot it down over the least populated area?

Yeah, I didn’t think so. Don’t be an idiot.

If you were in one of the New York skyscrapers on 9/11, then I take it back. Otherwise, shut up.