Observer face plant. A10 baseball tourny

Metro’s jersey isn’t on the fence at the Hayes. I guess old NM hasn’t noticed this in his numerous visits there.

None are

Ninermike…key difference between us? I’m not nor ever been anon. I’m critical and stamp my name to it. Then see everyone face to face like yesterday.

None are

Ninermike…key difference between us? I’m not nor ever been anon. I’m critical and stamp my name to it. Then see everyone face to face like yesterday.[/quote]

I’m not anon either. You and I have exchanged several messages outside NNN and I even pm’d you my address once when you threatened me. I’m glad you own up to your vile but that doesn’t make you any less miserable.

None are

Ninermike…key difference between us? I’m not nor ever been anon. I’m critical and stamp my name to it. Then see everyone face to face like yesterday.[/quote]

I’m not anon either. You and I have exchanged several messages outside NNN and I even pm’d you my address once when you threatened me. I’m glad you own up to your vile but that doesn’t make you any less miserable.[/quote]
Really? Feel free timcollie15@yahoo

It seems some of y’all have your twats in a bundle. :o