Observer Madness coverage

[i]Originally posted by Max Power[/i]@Oct 25 2005, 08:01 AM [b] We are planning on going to Ga. State, Richmond, Wake, and GW, and the conf. tourney. Niner Nation should try to get organized and get tickets together if we can. I can't wait. :drink: [/b]
There's always room in the Niner Nation mobile (read: whatever NLP rents), and I get two days off a week, so I will make sure to request off the days that we plan to go to away games.

^^^lets get numbers together, and i will talk with Dan, john and mike to see if we can get something grouped. i am not acting like i have connections, maybe lake49er does!, but i am willing to try to get us together. I want to make GA State(11/26/05) and Wake(2/11/06) for sure, and maybeGW(03/04/06).

I hate we dont haev any weekend games in Philly. From what i see, they are all week day games. I thought i heard we were 1 and 1 with Xavier???

Weekdays are better for me, because my new job works me weekends like a motherf…especially nights.

That said, GW, GaState, Richmond and WFU are definites.

I’m more likely to go to more away games than home this year. :frowning:

i wish i was unemployed but somehow still had obscene amounts of money

Can we all let this drop? This isn’t really directed at you, Lake.

This would be a good thread to lock.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 04:21 AM [b] Hella is boss. I've got her back on anything. I will knife or rockfight any and all haters.

Ash lives (lived?) with the best guitarist in the best band to ever come out of UNC CHarlotte (at least the drunkest).

Wait, I’m supposed to be a tarheel now. Guess I should peace out before I get stabbed.

Where the crapfactory is Moss2k at? [/b]

[b] I will knife or rockfight any and all haters.[/b]

That’s not funny…Nicole Brown died from an overdose of knife wounds.

[b]Where the crapfactory is Moss2k at?[/b]

Clearly he is dead.

OJ and I came from the old school.

I know how he rolls.

Perhaps Moss2k got into a rock fight with OJ.

That would be fatal.