ODU @ Charlotte 2/10 6PM; Charlotte @ ODU 2/13 4PM - both ESPN+

https://mobile.twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1360680141714841600

Honestly people, can this crap gey ANY worse ?

1 Like

When someone says this it then gets worse.

Announcer looking for a positive, “if you’re Charlotte, you’re down 16, you got to think we’ve seen worse.” :roll_eyes: good grief. 3 shots made in first half. 3.

ifc hello darkness my old friend GIF

Three of 20 for 15% shooting. :grimacing:

If I hear one more person talk about how bad our D is I am going to scream. Defense is not our issue.

It’s not good right now either.

Sanchez says we just need a couple minor defensive adjustments.

We may have an offensive issue on the court

Well we do need to hold the other team to less points than we can find a way to score, and we are not doing that.

Thats what she said

Someone explain to me why :athletic_shoe: :pizza: starts and then rides the bench for the rest of the game. That makes zero sense. Our lineups and substitutions and who plays when is so discombobulated it’s no wonder we can’t score.

1 Like

clt says we play the wrong players

On the bright side…I got nothing.

2 Likes

Post game comments: we will use this beautiful lesson to grow and learn and continue to build on humility and compassion, love, honor and umm…look at this heart shaped note I made to myself. It says you’re doing great coach!

Excited College Sports GIF by College Colors Day

For the 8th time in 15 years…BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!!

Maybe if we lose balance of games we’ll also lose this weak, soft coach. All I can add is what the hell? He coached under Bennett. Either didn’t listen or can’t apply what he knows. Either way dude sucks at coaching.

BRING BACK LUTZ! For many reasons including greater chance of success. But, without question, the game will be enjoyable to watch and attend. My loyalty is fading (at best).

4 Likes