Official Stadium Construction Thread 🏟

Baseball has replaced turf infield and gotten a new video board.
Softball has a new video board, about to break ground on their clubhouse.
Football has gotten a new turf field and locker room upgrades.

2 Likes

That’s right. Club Lit

Football got renovated locker rooms, revamped ref facilities, a nutrition center and does Norma Tavern count? Lol

2 Likes

I am curious what all these recruits that have been visiting the last few weeks are being told about stadium expansion. Or, better yet, shown.

Just sent in my yearly gift. Let’s build

2 Likes

clt hopes the burritos are strong enough to support the second level

Renderings and “soon”.

2 Likes

I was kind of hoping there was more - which is what they were doing with Healy’s recruits.

Meanwhile, in Charlotte stadium expansion news…

crickets GIF

Has anyone looked at the,Evergreen plans recently? I look at those fairly often, but today was the first day i noticed a slide that shows phase 3, which includes ~45,000 seats and a third level. Has that always been in there? There is also a slide that shows the suites and pressbox interior layouts in greater detail than i have seen before.

1 Like

I don’t see that on the site, but I think you meant on the full vision. I haven’t looked at that in ages.

Couple more shots:

This was new too, I think?

And maybe this?

The Sue is looking pretty sweet here too:

Yeah, i think it was on the full vision. I was on my laptop. I will see if i can find it now, using my phone.

This may be old news. I haven’t looked on that site in months because Mike is busy being ultra stealth.

Yeah, it might be…not sure.

Bump…

Money is coming in. Just because it isn’t being shouted publicly yet doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. Raising money is no different than other professions, there is a way to do it and a way not to. Multiple 7 figs and an 8. On track with what I have heard.

7 Likes

I don’t doubt there is money coming in. However, if you look at the Evergreen page and look through some of the “naming opportunities”, the vast majority are still showing as “open”. Assuming these are being updated, its not a good look and if they’re not going to be updated (as purchased) they shouldn’t post them there.

Are you sure anyone in the AD is aware that page is still up? I’m not.