Olsen arrested

http://inside.uncc.edu/news-features/2017-02-19/response-unc-charlotte-student-athlete-arrest

[quote=“Hawthorne_49er, post:1, topic:30820”]http://inside.uncc.edu/news-features/2017-02-19/response-unc-charlotte-student-athlete-arrest[/quote] I’d advise him to not let the door hit him in the ass on his way out.

Why did we take the chance on this guy with Klugh already on the roster again?

We gambled and lost. From the outside looking in it appeared that if anyone was going to be able to turn things around it would be him because he had the support around him. Some kids have to learn the hard way. If he is guilty, I hope they throw the book at him. No excuse for that.

Sad. Hope the victim is alright. Olsen sucked as a QB and has so far sucked ass at being a decent human. Good riddance.

Last shot for the guy. Hate that this kid was associated with out program. Not the kind of publicity I like to see our school in.

Is this guilty before proven innocent? Seems everyone has already made up their minds on this one without any facts yet. Let’s let the legal process work before we throw him off the Dalton Tower.

Well S#!7 >:D

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:7, topic:30820”]Is this guilty before proven innocent? Seems everyone has already made up their minds on this one without any facts yet. Let’s let the legal process work before we throw him off the Dalton Tower.[/quote] None of us will be on the jury.

All you can ask is that justice is served. Glad to hear the program is handling this in the correct fashion.

well, this will answer the question that casual fans across the country will be asking: “Charlotte has football?”

[quote=“2k, post:10, topic:30820”]All you can ask is that justice is served. Glad to hear the program is handling this in the correct fashion.[/quote]true. Could be worse (cough Baylor cough)

This is bad. Trash on and off the field. I agree with above post, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
I hope justice is served in an honest manner, but I have no tolerance for this crap. Hate that he is associated with Charlotte

hey guys, we made the espn front page

Walking into work the Belmont Abbey grad who worships Davidson & UK starts talking smack about how we were on ESPN. I don’t him to shut it.

The comments on espn.com are kind of unfair to us.

Everyone complains about schools that hide crimes. We have full disclosure, & get blasted for it.

Now would have been a good time for the media to screw up our name as UNC. >:(

It’s everywhere. Sad.

It is everywhere, but what do you expect when a former 4 star QB with a super star brother gets charged with rape. I commend the university and athletic department for being as open as they can be about this.