On to Southern Illinois

[QUOTE=ChevEE;274542]
Iā€™ve got the same problem. Last year it was during the Davidson game. I guess I will have to rely on text message updatesā€¦ :sad: [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
Nice to know Iā€™m not the only one who has a X-mas party to attend Saturday night.
[/QUOTE]

Ditto to both of these. Iā€™m still trying to figure out a way to get out of my party.

Man, I was planning on that. Our firm Christmas prevents me from showing up in person.

Yeah, I have to be in Greensboro for my Christmas party. It starts when? 7:00. I thought the game being on saturday would be at noon or something, but no, it has to be a night game.

I will be there!!!

Okay, I think we have successfully washed the vile taste of Monmouth from the collective mouth... These 3 games were going to tell us a bunch about this team, two big wins down... 1 to go.

Southern Illinois game will be the toughest of the 3 IMO. I hope we have another huge crowd, and I hope this team comes prepared to battle the best team we will have facted thus far. Iā€™m stoked.

Why donā€™t we have a Greenout every game?

After watching Indiana beat SIU, Charlotte can take emā€™. SIU has Falker, Mullins, and Shaw! I think they have some guys off the bench. Charlotte is coming into this game with confidence and momentum. Lets fill up Halton and bring them to a W! I do think SIU will win the MVC this year, which means we will see them in Marchā€¦