102 TOs

that dog will not hunt

thats 12A/17TO per game

BRUTAL

ummm… that’s 3 stats…

[B]One stat...[/B]

Assist to Turnover ratio is 1 stat.

Sorry but no cute picture

I think we all get the idea that our a/t ratio is garbage. Some people just want to jump down Metro’s throat every time he says something. Obviously, he is right though. That a/t ratio is absolutely awful.

A more telling relevant stat is from where the TOs are coming.

A more telling relevant stat is from where the TOs are coming.
Charles Dewhurst?
Charles Dewhurst?

when he’s at the point…

[QUOTE=s9er;366016]Assist to Turnover ratio is 1 stat.

Sorry but no cute picture[/QUOTE]

He gave us the assist to turnover ratio. That’s one. :tongue:

He also gave us the total assists this year. That’s two. :tongue::tongue:

He then gave us the total turnovers this year. That’s three. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin]I think we all get the idea that our a/t ratio is garbage. Some people just want to jump down Metro’s throat every time he says something. Obviously, he is right though. That a/t ratio is absolutely awful.[/QUOTE]
I’m not jumping down his throat. I’m busting his balls, just like every other time I get an opportunity. It’s all in good fun, and I’m pretty sure he knows this.

[QUOTE=ShaGGy][/QUOTE]
-50 man points. Seriously… as if the duck isn’t bad enough… “lolz”!?

50 percent of the problem has been identified.

Im sure Macks 4 walks in the PC game didnt help much!

Jim you probably spend more time around the team then anyone else on here. I know your not @ the 76 classic but have you talked to Bobby or anyone else involved lately. Just curious what the vibe of the team is?

50 percent of the problem has been identified.

what do you mean?..

Mack is half, Dewhurst is half. Mack has been a traveling machine.

You won’t have many assists shooting under 42% either.

I like threads with interesting stats.

It seems many of Mack’s turnovers occur when he tries to drive into a crowd instead of PASSING the ball to a teammate. Then again, some of his passes seem to miss their mark.

He reminds me more of Deangelo every game.

It seems many of Mack's turnovers occur when he tries to drive into a crowd instead of PASSING the ball to a teammate. Then again, some of his passes seem to miss their mark.

He reminds me more of Deangelo every game.

He is playing much worse than deangelo.

DA:
35.0 [COLOR=Black]17.6 ppg[/COLOR] 7.2 rpg 1.8 ast 2.0to[COLOR=Black] .92a/t% [/COLOR].400fg% .787ft% .335 3pt% 1.19pps
LM:
6 12.7ppg 5.5 rpg 0.8 ast 3.2to[COLOR=Black] 1/3.8a/t%[/COLOR] .324fg% .815ft% .222 3pt% 1.03pps

Reading this thread makes me have bad dreams about Curtis Nash at the point.

Ma Nash, if you are reading this, I apologize in advance.

TO ratio is one stat

shaggy posts fail pics 30x a day

Lew is harmless

our problem is we have no ball handlers (1), adequate passers (1), or shooters (1).:lmao:

TO ratio is one stat

shaggy posts fail pics 30x a day

Lew is harmless

our problem is we have no ball handlers (1), adequate passers (1), or shooters (1).:lmao:

Amen! Preach on Brother Metro!