Opener @ JMU 11/6

Can’t believe anyone pays $12.95 a month for that channel when ESPN+ is only $5 or $6 a month. Would think they could make more money & get more interest by selling a daily subscription or even pay per view for a few bucks. Just can’t bring myself to pay that much to basically watch 1 game.

1 Like

I just view it the same as buying a ticket to a game :man_shrugging:

When y’all find an illegal stream through a 3rd world country for free.99 give me a shout

I know $12.95 is not that much compared to tickets to a game but it is quite a bit more than other more popular streaming services that I can watch multiple times in a month. I’m basically just being cheap & stubborn. I’ll probably just listen on TuneIn.

Yea. FloSports is trash and buying the feed for one game is enabling these trash companies to hold us all hostage.

1 Like

So I looked into this. It’s actually more. It is $29.99/month to subscribe. If you sign up for a whole year subscription, they offer a discount for $12.50 per month ($150 yearly).

I’ll PayPal someone $6 if they give me their working login to watch. Not sure how many people can login at once.

If that’s the case I won’t bother watching. I’ll pay 12 but I’m not going to pay $30.

Just checked it out. If you pay the $150 for the year, and cancel after one month, you get no refund and have access for that year. Was thinking of doing that if I got a prorated refund but you dont. I may bite the bullet and pay the $30 bucks. I hate to, but I love my Niners, and want to watch it. 12.50 was a for sure, but 30 is steep.

It is deceptive the way flohoops presents their offering. I thought I was signing up for $6.99 but was billed for $150. I hope our athletic dept. will not schedule any teams that use flohoops. It is difficult to straighten it all out. It is just not worth it.

Yep. I almost did the same. For anyone trying it out, found a bball only option for 12.50 actual a month. Follow this link. Dont do the 7.99, it charges annual.

https://www.flosports.tv/caa/?utm_campaign=2019caa&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=participatingschool&utm_content=participatingschool&utm_term=jamesmadison&rtid=&coverage_id=

FWIW:

$30.00 is crazy for one game. I will be going old school and listen to the radio feed.

Okay. Flohoops did cancel the $150 charge to my credit card and replaced it with a charge of $12.50. So, I will have access for 30 days for $12.50. I will have to sign up for another $12.50 for the UNCW game as it is 2 days after the 30 days service is discontinued. I am glad that I will see both game. I have been a fan for over 40 years and sometimes it is very hard being a 49er fan.

Apparently it is even harder being a JMU or Wilmington fan.

Hope the wifi doesn’t suck so I can watch from the middle east today!

2 Likes