OT: Beasley moves to No. 1 post-summer

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1611

would be great if he were coming here. He’s not, we’ve moved on.

The next person to start a Beasley thread should get banned. I don’t care who they are.

Has Beasley visited Manhattan yet? Until he does, I still hope he comes to play at Charlotte. I thought he has by now. Someone let me know.

Who is this Beasley kid? I know not of who you speak.

[QUOTE=ninerID;184061]would be great if he were coming here. He’s not, we’ve moved on.

The next person to start a Beasley thread should get banned. I don’t care who they are.[/QUOTE]

Great avatar. Norm should keep his plush face away from the water, though.

wait who is beasley? i’m confused. I know the demarcus beasley who plays for the USA national futbol (soccer) team that played like crap this year but no other beasley that i can recall.

Who?

[QUOTE]The game almost comes too easily to him, he must prove he’s willing to work hard to continue improving … Doesn’t fit a position especially well, but has the size and speed to play both forward positions effectively … A little slow footed for the perimeter, and closer to 6-8 than 6-9 … He shows flashes of immense talent to be a big time NBA player, but must continue to work on many parts of his game … Still has a lot of work to do before he becomes a consistent player, especially mentally … Lacks the ability to elevate the play of his teammates, his vision and passing skills are just average … Can get frustrated when things aren’t going well, needs maturity, mental toughness … Play can become lazy and unfocused at times … Lacks consistency … While his game can be dominant against other HS players, it’s yet to be developed against top level competition …[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ninerID;184061]The person that started a Beasley thread should get banned. I don’t care who they are.[/QUOTE]

FIXED !!!

Two men were peeing off a bridge one man said the water is cold, the other said the water is deep… get it?

Go ahead. Make my day. – Clint Eastwood

dax, you’re a moron

So, has he visited the Kansas State campus?

kyle you are not that far behind me. enjoy pep band this year because i won’t be in it.

he visited a while ago i think. they offered him freshly squeezed milk from the utters of a cow and then he commited.

he visited a while ago i think. they offered him freshly squeezed milk from the utters of a cow and then he commited.

I think it came straight from Huggins’ mammary glands, actually.

I don’t believe he’s visited, but I do remember him concerned with whether he’d like it in Manhattan during the Pitt thing.

why are we even discussing this loser. I thought the whole Beasley issue was over. We should not be worried about what Beasley is doing, or what he is ranked. We need to focus on our team and the upcoming season.

I really don’t care if Beasley and Huggins drink lots of booze and have a gay orgy and then partake in a DUI (or DWI, which ever you prefer).

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;184107]why are we even discussing this loser. I thought the whole Beasley issue was over. We should not be worried about what Beasley is doing, or what he is ranked. We need to focus on our team and the upcoming season.

I really don’t care if Beasley and Huggins drink lots of booze and have a gay orgy and then partake in a DUI (or DWI, which ever you prefer).[/QUOTE]

Then ignore the post.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;184102]kyle you are not that far behind me. enjoy pep band this year because i won’t be in it.

he visited a while ago i think. they offered him freshly squeezed milk from the utters of a cow and then he commited.[/QUOTE]

So you do know who Beasley is.

Al I know is that Beasley could change his mind at any moment. All recurits can until they sign and Beasley has shown he is wishy washy and likes to make promises to lots of people. I hope he plays for Charlotte, although it is unlikely, its possible.

Kind of disappointing that there was no one on that list committed to us. I would think we could swing at least one top 100 recruit. This does not look good at all.

mineshaft, Charlotte doesn’t exactly have a history of top 100 rated players. Besides, you get ranked at least 10 spots higher if you sign at an ACC school.

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;184107]I really don’t care if Beasley and Huggins drink lots of booze and have a gay orgy and then partake in a DUI (or DWI, which ever you prefer).[/QUOTE]

GREATEST QUOTE OF ALL TIME