OT: Beasley moves to No. 1 post-summer

A little salt in the wounds huh Mike?

Douche.

Edit: I was too harsh before :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=HP49er;184173]mineshaft, Charlotte doesnā€™t exactly have a history of top 100 rated players. Besides, you get ranked at least 10 spots higher if you sign at an ACC school.[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s true. Every UNC-CH recruit jumps up an average of 50 spots after they commit.

Anyway, letā€™s hope this Beasley guy comes here so he can get a good Charlotte education.

Dorenzo Hudson listing Niners, but with no offer, per this Top 100 list. And Beasley is only No. 5.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=2241272

Lah Di Freakin Dahā€¦ Can we please move past this kid? Just the fact that Persinger feels the need to bring this up pisses me off. If I still had a Charlotte O subscription I would cancel now, but I donā€™tā€¦ canceled it a long time ago.

[QUOTE=WBNiner;184430]Lah Di Freakin Dahā€¦ Can we please move past this kid? Just the fact that Persinger feels the need to bring this up pisses me off. If I still had a Charlotte O subscription I would cancel now, but I donā€™tā€¦ canceled it a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeaā€¦what was the reason behind the post Mike?

[QUOTE=casstommy;184432]Yeaā€¦what was the reason behind the post Mike?[/QUOTE]
I donā€™t think he was doing it to piss anybody off. Iā€™m not an Observer Defender, but he found new information and he put it up here. Most people on the board do the same thing. Just ignore it - itā€™s not that big of a deal.

[QUOTE=C49er;184433]I donā€™t think he was doing it to piss anybody off. Iā€™m not an Observer Defender, but he found new information and he put it up here. Most people on the board do the same thing. Just ignore it - itā€™s not that big of a deal.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, Lefty had already posted this on the recruiting forum before Mike posted here.

Michael Beasley moves to number 5 ohhhhh snap make a thread about that too

You guys sure are testy. If the mods want to delete the thread, so be it. If Lefty posted it, though, my doing it canā€™t be too bad. Every school loses recruits on occassion. Iā€™m always still interested in kids schools we cover lose and how they do elsewhere. Tell me you wonā€™t watch how Beasley does at K-State, even if itā€™s only to hope for a train wreck.

A train wreck that flips over three times and burns in the alcohol flames

[QUOTE=Threemire09;184445]A train wreck that flips over three times and burns in the alcohol flames[/QUOTE]

That might be a bit much. Heā€™s still just a kid, and one under intense pressure from a lot of people.

I just donā€™t care. If he isnā€™t suiting up in Niner green then why would I care? And to correct things Lefty simply posted the top 150 in 07 and mentioned Beas, Persinger throws out the Beas card in a heart beat.

You guys sure are testy. If the mods want to delete the thread, so be it. If Lefty posted it, though, my doing it can't be too bad. Every school loses recruits on occassion. I'm always still interested in kids schools we cover lose and how they do elsewhere. Tell me you won't watch how Beasley does at K-State, even if it's only to hope for a train wreck.

I will be interested in how he does, good or bad.

Iā€™m actually more interested in the Dalonteā€™s career path. How long will it be before Huggins cuts him loose?

Iā€™m taking the under (<3 seasons) on that bet NLP.

This was a good thread about a player that, like it or not, still has a 7% chance of playing for Charlotte. Oh, and heā€™s pretty good too. I still hope he comes here, but realize our chances arenā€™t good and it is probably over with him.

Lutz my man Iā€™m not sure what all this 7% talk is but Beasley isnā€™t coming, mark that one down.

Like WB and Run said. I posted it but with the subject line of Top 150 2007 and pointed out that Beasley is now #1. Mike also saw the new top 150 but chose to rub Beasley in our face. At least it looked that wayā€¦I agree with the rest of you. Mike does like to needle us, no doubt.

And have the cohones to cry about it . . .[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;184444]You guys sure are testy. . . . [/QUOTE]
I got it . . .his other posting name is KSU wildcats Sux the big fat [I][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=6]GREEN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] weenie. .:lmao:

Letā€™s think through our recent Top 100 recruits that we have had. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong my memory is a little hazy:

DeMarco Johnson
Jobey Thomas
Eddie Basden
Mitch Baldwin
Martin Iti
Charles Hayward
Tory Reed

The the prep route: Rodney White
Demon Brown
Dee Tolliver

Not sure about:
Dalonte Hill
Diego Guevara

I know not all of these guys panned out. But at least we were getting them.