OT: Parrish on Iti

i support brock but boxing isn't news anymore. They dont fight every week, maybe once every two [B]years[/B]. There just isn't much to talk about with it.

Fixed.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;196249]Am I the only one that thought this thread was going to be about Robert Parrish commenting on Iti???[/QUOTE]

LMAO!! That is exactly what I was thinking and for a second was confused while first skimming over the post. Man it is Friday.

Hey Jimmy (anybody else watch What about Brian, some good looking women on that show) if I ever meet you I will have to tell you this story. I did Mr. Parrish’s loan back in the late 90’s when he signed on with the Hornets and it was interesting to say the least. When I first saw him in Cornelius I saw him walking into the lobby and said , man why is that guy on stilts dressed like that. His legs seemed to go up past his Range Rover and if you actually meet someone over 7’ legit then you know Iti’s height was a joke.

A thread on Iti, about whom you do not care, gets more than 1,000 page views. A thread on Calvin Brock, a graduate fighting for the heavyweight title, gets 156. Who is it we should be writing about again?
Good old Mike.